Met TG online..Is she Sincere?

EmperorNeo

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EmperorNeo said:

Once they ask me, i'm gone...OUT! But my point is for this girl it's different, she's not asking me for money,

One thing I learnt very early was the good ones never ask for money. They know once they ask the game's up a lot of the time. So with that said it's a fair indication of how long this girl has been a player. Anyway at the end of the day you'll do your own thing. I often wonder why guys put up these long posts for advice and then want to debate the advice they receive. :dunno::banghead: :banghead: :dunno:

Bust, i'm not rejecting or debating the overall point, i may clearify my position on a a point made here or there but everything that's being said is exactly as the little voice in my head and i appreciate the responses from everyone.

Also, i wonder... are you talking about all girls online or just Thai girls online? Because i'm really asking is there a difference in the way a Thai girl sees everything.

I hade a thread probably 6-8 months ago. Is there a difference ?

#411379 (Hope my link works I'm such a computer tradgic) My question was pretty much SAME SAME. We tend to look too much through our western eyes. At the end of the day I know fuck all about the LOS and the way they think. What I do know is that whichever way you play it you have to be prepared for the worst case scenario. That's how you avoid getting hurt. :beer:

The Question Could also be,

Met TG on BTS, is she Sincere?

Met TG at Starbucks, is she Sincere?

Met TG at BTS, is she Sincere?

Met TG in Tesco Lotus, is she Sincere?

etc etc.

It does not really matter how / where people meet, it is only based on subsequent meetings that one can ascertain the sincerety of the other person, and conversly only then can they judge you.

I know of a few Thai / Farng couples who met through the internet over the years and are still together now, and the one common denominator between these couples is the fact that the farang was working / living here and could develope the affair further from the first meeting.

On the other hand I know of quite a few TG's who are basicaly nothing more then Cyber-Freelancers, they set up their social calanders based on when certain farangs will be in Thailand. They describe themselves as "Tour Guides" but IMHO they are just Prostitues (To sell (oneself or one's talent, for example) for an unworthy purpose), who enjoy and are addicted to the trappings of good dinners, nights out, trips to Phuket/Samui/Chang/ etc.

So in reply to the OP WHO KNOWS!

EmperorNeo said:

So i send her a message and she replies to it which was kind of a pleasant surprise....... I think that first day we talked for 5 hours ........

Let me give you alittle background on her. First shes from Ubon (actually a near by village)......... For the next few days we met up online everyday and i could tell she wasn't really talking to other people........3 days ago, she didn't come online at her usual time......... Then the very next day she comes online at her usual time only this time she is very sad..........Also at the end of the month she told me she will go to stay with her mom for a few weeks............ So for a while she was even saying that maybe we won't talk for a few months because they have no interent in her house and Ubon is 1 hour away.

When I read your post the first time I assumed she was in Udon and at home with her mother and son. Then she went to BKK. You said when you first met, you met up on line everyday but now she may not be able to as her village is an hour away from Ubon and the internet. Have I missed something here. :dunno:

Archived