Met TG online..Is she Sincere?

EmperorNeo

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Per your post:#469420 - 22/01/2006 02:24

"But truthfully, hey if you are on the other side of the world and a girl wants 4,000 bht from you and you like her, hell yeah give it to her. Do you know what a date in Manhattan cost these days?? Heck giving her 4,000 bht i'm getting off cheap and what's wrong if she has other guys..."

You mention 4,000 Baht?

...but I like the idea of the web cam! ::

Be cool and make a trip to BKK and don't worry be happy!

"...Heck giving her 4,000 bht i'm getting off cheap and what's wrong if she has other guys..."

What is wrong is you are being a chump in this situation, she isn't fucking you, or dating you, and you are sending her money, and so are the other guys, 4K is way over the norm for sex anyway...sending money to a girl you hardly know/haven't met...? how stupid can you get...?

Ok, my apologies... i said "I'm" when i should have said "I'd". I thought i made it very clear in my opening post that I have not giving her anything nor has she asked me for anything. I'm just saying I've dated many girls and spent much more money than what some of these girls are asking for so in my opinion if i did really really like her and felt that she was in real dire straits about a fiancial matter that's how i would look at it. But it hasn't happen to me with her, BUT i have met hundreds of girls who will right away within 5 sentences ask for cash and some as long as a month. so please, everybody stop thinking that i gave her money or that i'm thinking about giving her money and she has not seduced me with some nude pics or video. :-)

If I had 100bht for every "GTG" that hit me up for money, lied to me, and played bar girl type games with me, I'd be comfortably middle clas...oh wait, I am...see the point...?

OK yes, the internet has made online dating a new way for losers with no social skills (lets face it, it is mainly what it is) to meet. It has also made it possible/easier for scammers playing on lonely people's emotions to get over on them all...husbands, specifically foreign ones, are a business in Thailand. Be very suspicious of any woman who is on line looking for "love" and a hope of bettering herself only through marrage..."...a house built on a weak foundation will fall..."

EmpNeo-

"some of your guys are really bitter. lol"

Nobody here is bitter. People here are angry and frustrated at the same thing over and over.

"My girl is different".

"I met her on her first night in the bar".

"It was her first time ever in Thermae".

Same old shit. Just gets tiring.

Among a large percentage of the population there is nothing wrong with scamming a falang. Especially one who does not live here.

The only way that you can be treated with some of the courtesy, kindness and respect that Thailand is so famous for is to spend a lot of time here or live here.

Short of that you are pissing in the wind.

As Old Hippie said foriegn husbands are big business here.

In the end you are going to do what you want and I wish you luck whatever you choose.

Archived