Met TG online..Is she Sincere?

EmperorNeo

Rollin

Great story ....love it...

Personally i would have been happy with the great shagging and when she wasn't around i would have been shagging lots of other women.

Unless you really want to get married and have kids why worry what she gets up to when you aren't around?

It does reinforce my belief that the internet has revolutionised the matchmaking and dating scene. Put out a bit of bait and see what you can reel in.

Plenty of women playing the game which means more shags for all the guys out there. I think it is a good thing really.

You might find a partner or a wife eventually but why not enjoy the process while it lasts.

Generally speaking i think woman are far more practical about sex and romance than most guys. Women are usually looking at the bottom line or the package deal while us guys are sort of deluded into the romantic love notion thing.

The way i see it you spoiled a good thing for yourself but hey maybe that is just me.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fat Aussie, in USA we had these kinds of networks from the beginning. It took some time for the rest of the world to have PC's, Servers and a way to market it to the locals. By the time you guys knew what the internet was most of us were already bored and finished with it :-)

rollin - Great story! Do you have her Yahoo ID still? I mean if you are not interested then maybe.... :-P

I think this whole issue is really about "transparency". I can only speak for Americans as i am one. In highschool our friends and dates were all in the same school. That was the extent of our world. When some got cars at 17 their world opened up, they could move around and have exposure to girls/guys in other places, schools and cities. If you had the ability to follow these kids around you'd be very surprised at the things they did and the places they went. But you couldn't because their activities were cloaked in shadows. All you could know is what they told you. Same thing in college. Girls/Guys went off and totally lost their minds! I mean isn't this the first time in your life you could have a multitude of girls from everywhere and it was kind of ok because everybody was doing it? I remember those days i had many a heart break. :-) but looking back i think it was all ok. One day a few years later i met a girl online. We were very cool friends. She lived in another state and for me at that time it might as well have been Beijing cuase i still had to take a flight to see her. Anyway, we become good friends and even lovers. But there was a twist, she exposed everything to me about what she did online and what other girls did online. I learned these girls were the same as me. Everybody learned quickly how to use the net to get whatever they wanted. She never lied to me and even sometimes i would sign on Yahoo or AOL under her name and talked to these guys and she did the same with mine. We laughed about it many times but it was clear to see that basically no matter what kind of technology you build, no matter how advanced it is, no matter what kind of humanitarian purpose it might have, we human beings will still find the way to use it for sexual gratification. That is a basic fact, and women are just as devious as guys. There is absolutely no difference between the 2. Maybe they both want different things but they are still using each other for something. Sure i know in the end maybe 2 likely hearts will come together and then mission accomplished but in the mean while it's every man for himself. I'm alittle shocked that many guys here don't see that they are exploiting women here, paying them money for sex because these girls have little options as women in our own Western Countries. Of course they will learn how to get a benefit from it. Maybe i can't properly articulate it but for sure you must know that paying a girl from an under privilegded background for sex when for sure she would never touch you or give you such a thing is wrong. You are just as wrong as she is for using you to get a visa to come here or money to pay a debt that she could never do on her own. Is it possible to find someone online and be happy with them, i think for sure yes, but it cant' be done fast and there are always red flags to look out for much the same way you would if you met this girl in your local 7/11. It really is a gamble much like anything else and the ones with the proper tools will win their reward. The rest will wonder aimlessly as they've been doing. Now that's not a slant on anyone because i could very well be the aimless but i really put myself in the shoes of others before i judge them and their deeds and as i'm judging them i will stand in the mirror and take a good look at the jury. Like i always say, be careful. Mom always told me the world was a dangerous place but i don't think she ever thought i would have the kind of open access to it as we all do now.

EmperorNeo said:

Fat Aussie, in USA we had these kinds of networks from the beginning. It took some time for the rest of the world to have PC's, Servers and a way to market it to the locals. By the time you guys knew what the internet was most of us were already bored and finished with it :-)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

"I will take a guess and say that in my 15 years or so online I've made contact with thousands of girls in the USA and around the world. I've sexed in America alone hundreds of girls in this way and see all 50 states."

But you post "Met TG online..Is she Sincere?"

You sound like you should have the experience to make your own judgement.

FAT_AUSSIE said:

Emperor Neo

"I will take a guess and say that in my 15 years or so online" re post #470449 - 26/01/2006 05:52

15+years, I did'nt know the net was even around that long. suprising!

the newsgroup soc.culture.thai has been around that long .

it used to be very informative before the thai forums came along .

now its full of rubbish .

Old Hippie said:

If I had 100bht for every "GTG" that hit me up for money, lied to me, and played bar girl type games with me, I'd be comfortably middle clas...oh wait, I am...see the point...?

OK yes, the internet has made online dating a new way for losers with no social skills (lets face it, it is mainly what it is) to meet. It has also made it possible/easier for scammers playing on lonely people's emotions to get over on them all...husbands, specifically foreign ones, are a business in Thailand. Be very suspicious of any woman who is on line looking for "love" and a hope of bettering herself only through marrage..."...a house built on a weak foundation will fall..."

I think that was the case not that long ago. Now young social people, many well of, are using all those new internett thingies to find new people to interact with and date. It is no longer for nerds only, it's not like you need to be a geek to logg onto a chatsite.

Don't know about Thai chat, but back here internett dating is not what it used to be.

Fat Aussie, i just wanted to hear the stories from others and see how well they mesh with my own and so far i'm very glad i created this tread. As far as do i think she is sincere, only time can tell about that. I just have to keep my eyes open and give her the unexpected every once in a while to see how she responds. Kind of like a wait and see attitude but she will have to walk the thin line very carefully.

Also why are you so hung up on us Americans using the internet for so long? I mean it's really not a big deal anymore so i thought.

One thing to consider is the economics of it all if it goes your way. Can you and do you even want to pay off her parents? Do you have enough money and income to get a fiance visa, which is not easy.

Archived