Legends of the Scene

longwoodguy74

Yeah, a lot of those old guys were "around when" and can and should serve as historians of the Nightlife in BKK, Mekong Kurt was mentioned I think...it is interesting to know what bar produced what current mamasan and thus what subsequent bars...sadly, a lot of the guys from then didn't keep records or many photos...

I'll add I am also surprised no one mentioned "Cowboy" and his contributions...I think little is actually known about him, but his contribution/legacy continues...also, who started the first gogo?

Also, Annie! and Dang from Madrid...Izzy Freedman of Crown Royal...

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"That's a damn big overstay fine! "

No, not really, There's a cap on the fine. The maximum is something like 20,000 baht, so if you've stayed long enough to rack that up, might as well keep on going.

paul101 said:

No it's legends not lechers. From this board Sarisin and Flashermac, legends have to have more about them them than just shagging bargirls, any fool can do that.

What a great honor to be mentioned in a post about legends with Flashermac.

Although my Nightlife days are behind me, I did have a great 8 years of misbehavior in the Nightlife scene.

I even managed to get out a couple of weeks ago with a few friends and IMO nothing has changed in the 'scene over the years. I just found myself A LOT more interested in just having fun vs. the Old Sarisin who was very interested in how the evening ended...

My first time in a gogo bar in 8 months and I just could not believe the phantoms coming up to me acting like I had not missed any time runnin' the bars.

Anyway, my legends of the nightlife scene are mostly those guys I met through ASFO in the late 90s (Long Gun, Ben Blacksheep, Jammy Bugger, etc.), but Suadum, Goatscrot and Nervous Dog should certainly have their names etched on a plaque somewhere...Thermae hongnam would be nice. :)

How about legends of the Scene girl wise?

I was in Thermae, and one of the crew who always lookedd after me back in 97 was there, out of jail, back in Thermae, looking exactly like she used to, not too bad.

Never took her, never will, as I have a very fond memories of her, comforting me over my insane love for her good friend.

The friend I have written about her before, she sits in a gutter when once she graced the hall . . .to be poetic for a moment.

She now sits outside Pacific Tower beside Landmark, a shell of someone once beautiful and energetic, she called my name, and like Judice, I walked past her.

I'd like to her some stories about the girls, maybe not naming them by name, hard to do here I suspect.

Another is the infamous lady named after a flower with a magnicient chest,

DOG

Shygye! I LOVED her! I could never quite work out WHAT THE FUCK was going on with that one, but it always was just, bizzaro!

She is no longer there I think, can;t remember when they took that pole away!

What other girls does anyone remember? I always found the girl with the head lke a pumpkin in thermae REALLY annoying!

Mind you the old hag (nudes of which recently posted) and the waiters there are quite legends.

DOG

Archived