Favorite B/G is coming to California!

quote:

Originally posted by pattaya127:

Sorry to read that your sexual happiness is depending on this one girl (if it was not, what would be the point of you telling us your excitement?), most likely within a few months to a year, you'll be able to visit her in her preferred brothel. I also do not buy the assumption that the husband is a fool, and you are the smart one. If she is a common whore,as you say, she'll use you as she uses him, if not for the same goals or reasons but nevertheless. I hope you are a lot more mature than you sound, because you posting to us seems to say that she's more than a good BJ to you. Watch out who ends up the real sucker!

And the low blows keep coming... crazy.gif" border="0

I've explained a few times why I posted and why there's no chance of me being taken for a "sucker".

This is getting lame.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or third, if this girl in questions is such a dick swinger, she may contaminate "incognito banditos dickos" with nasty stuff which he will regret later as he is only thinking with his dick.

I would be careful with such a girl before satisfying a sexual attitude problem on her.

quote:

Originally posted by MrLucky:

Uh, pretty sure that no one escapes the effects of the karma that they create, including Thai husbands.
crazy.gif" border="0

Actually what I meant wasn't: "will karma come back on Thai husbands too?"

It was "if a sanuker screws a Thai man's wife will this be the same bad karma as screwing a falong's wife?"

In my opinion, it would depend on wether or not the Thai husband was letting/making his wife do it, or if she was doing it behind his back also.

It wasn't a flame, just a question to ponder.

[ September 26, 2001: Message edited by: Spudsmck ]

quote:

Originally posted by PhordPhan:

I don't buy the argument that the guy to be married is a fool, so he deserves what he gets.

Inflicting evil on this moron isn't my motivation. Continuing to have sex with a very hot girl just happens to be very TEMPTING to me at the moment. And if anyone is visiting evil upon this guy, it's his so-called "wife". This girl is going to screw whomever she wants and if he took one second to think, he'd KNOW it's coming. I'm just caught up in it because she's swinging from my dick. This is my dilemma: if she shows up at my door and wants to give me a bj it's going to be hard to say no (but I guess some people just can't relate).

crazy.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Spudsmck:

just wait until she finds out how much money she can make in California; that $20 LT is gonna be $100 ST easily
laugh.gif" border="0

If she's as "good" as incognito has made her out to be she'll make much more than that. laugh.gif" border="0

Archived