Thai rak Thai? Yeh, right....

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lighten up guys........... :beer: :beer: Batty called it at he saw it in OP and was prepared to live with it. Just seems like a lot of falacious argument going on and not much really being said. ..............Anyway carry on :up:

I once saw an altercation between a man and woman in a foreign country and I took a moment to compose myself....now because I pretend to have a lot of money and I pretend to be really good looking, and I also pretend to be trained in the martial arts and several thousand other superfluous claims, and I am from a multicultural background...I quickly deduced the proper course of action and acted appropriately.

I gave the offending male a 'chop' to the throat and ended the altercation; furthermore, I subdued the crowd speaking their native tongue [i had a phrasebook and I am really quick thinking / quick learning; moreso than any of YOU].

During the course of action I also seduced two really sexy non-hookers into dropping their drawers so that I could finger them to their biggest climax ever, all the while picking up my laundry, which was free of charge because I am so kick ass.

I was appropriately awarded a passport and No.1 foreign status. To you a big feat but to me an everyday ho hum occurrance in my Walter Mitty-esque bullshit online life...you monkeys just wouldn't understand. WHEW!

Perhaps it's cause I got my mind on my money and my money on my mind.

Ha, I think Bust1 is right (although you are a bloody moaning ol hag! )

Some good points there Zaad, but we have both just about exausted the thread now, probably?

:beer:

Yo Batty,

You know what, all we're doing here is discussing and analyzing what happened and its consequences for better or worse.

Nothing wrong with that especially if we're enjoying the act.

Now I do have a problem with posters analyzing our conversation and giving opinions on that. That's kind of silly if you ask me.

Perhaps I should intervene Mr. Bush's talks with Blair and inform them that it doesn't give me a hard on either :D

Ah well, what a world we live in, .. as BB stated.. thank god it's not a grey one!

Cheers Batty!

:beer:

Archived