Students! Where to find them?

longwoodguy74 said:

Assuming you're not a slob (and not ancient), just go to the thai bars / clubs on Ratchada. The place is crawling w/ Uni students. I've met a lot of really cool thais in these places.

Shortwood , I know my way around BKK very well , just joking with " Snoop Nervy Dog " , if your advice is needed , i'll PM you.... thanks

Bada :: Bing

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you were to ask my sister in law for a well paid ST/LT (and she FUCKING HOT) she will have you beaten up within the hour. yet one of her friends she studys with has some sort of deal thingy with some lady where she is contacted by Thai men and organises an interlude-st between the thai man and her for 1500thb (500 for the middle lady)

so its like that song by racy. some girls will, some girls wont. Just be carefull the ones that wont. they might be someone like my daughter who has a father like me.

BadaBing said:
longwoodguy74 said:

Assuming you're not a slob (and not ancient), just go to the thai bars / clubs on Ratchada. The place is crawling w/ Uni students. I've met a lot of really cool thais in these places.

Shortwood , I know my way around BKK very well , just joking with " Snoop Nervy Dog " , if your advice is needed , i'll PM you.... thanks

That comment was actually meant for general consumption. It wasn't directed at you in particular.

Deep breaths.

longwoodguy74 said:
BadaBing said:
longwoodguy74 said:

That comment was actually meant for general consumption. It wasn't directed at you in particular.

Deep breaths.

Excellent example of random use of 'reply' feature here. A minefield of potential misunderstandings. Vicious long-running feuds have started over less. New users take note. :)

paul101 said:

many hotels in issan employ students doing part time jobs esp at breakfast times. Maybe there will be a boost in rural tourism? I wonder what three students were doing wandering around a hotel swimming pool? The only ones I meet are those kids in gangs who want to ask what your name, what you think of thailand etc.

this particlar hotel pool usually has a selection of thai gals hanging around for some ST whilst doing some swimming, but its the first time i saw 3 mature students practicing english(they had cards round their neck ) . Its a bit off the beaten track so farangs are a novelty in this town .its a real contrast to suk road and all the hardcore hookers.

Meeting uni girls and getting them in the sack usually requires a bit of initiative and effort. You'd have to actually unpark your ass from a barstool, get outside nana or cowboy, and maybe even learn a bit of thai. Things the average monger aren't willing or capable of doing :)

Archived