Students! Where to find them?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ah sorry ,ate i live here too, and probably have a lot more girls than you so factor that into your ill informed opinions.

if i am wrong then why am i now going out with the girl that kept saying no, and why does she keep coming over to my house and fuck my brains out?

my friend's girl who does the same thing actually gets put up in hotel rooms paid for by the girl. so if i am wring how do you explain that?

emmitt said:

fuck you loser

My Dear Little Boy,

While I suppose I should be flattered by your request to have sex with me, I am afraid I must decline. I am no homosexual I can assure you sir. However, there are no doubt many Pooftas here who will suffice for your intended purpose. Might I suggest "Old Hippie" or that "Belgian Fellow" he no doubt keeps company with.

Good luck in your quest sir, I am certain a young man of your looks and calibre shall have no trouble finding a date this evening.

Regarding your call of "loser," Let me assure you sir, I am no English teacher from New Zealand or is it Australia, living on a pitence along Sukumvit Road. No doubt you hail from a similar stock and breed? Though from your vulgar choice of self expression, I should almost think you are an American.

Best Regards-BST

Even the best thai universities are second rate if judged by international standards. I seriously doubt anyone would be so thrilled to hook up with a chick just because she went to, uh, say, southern wyoming state, or any other half-assed degree mill. why the fascination? not that i really see anything at all wrong with it. i just don't see the fascination or understand why anyone would fawn over a girl just because she goes to some mediocre university. but, hey, to each their own!
1. Agree about the quality of universities here. The Economist ran a survey on the top 20 universities in the world a few months back (based on ratings of a PRC research institute); no Thai universities anywhere in the ratings. Most were in the US (e.g., Harvard, Stanford, Michigan, Berkeley, etc.), a few in the UK (e.g., Oxford, Cambridge), but few elsewhere. This is also consistent with my experience with graduates from the "top" universities here - generally less than impressive, and even more noticeably less than impressive after I take a business trip back to the US.

2. Having said that, I don't this is about educational creditionals. It's about good Thai girls, or semi good Thai girls, and putting some effort into getting her to want you. That is, something different from NEP, where it is almost, but not entirely, like shooting fish in a barrel. But on popular nights in NEP, it actually can be much more difficult than shooting fish in a barrel - perhaps more like trying to shoot one fish a large swimming pool while other guys, including ones who are younger and in much better shape, are also participating in the competition.

3. For me, it is a question of venues. I get tired of NEP, but the more interesting venues - and for more me, that means places such means Q Bar, Club Mysitque - where not all the girls are on the game and some discretion and effort is required, it has all become less interesting because of the early closings, urine testing and general harassment of the authorities trying to extort protection money from semi-legitimate or fully legitimate upscale venues. We'll see if that changes under the current situation.

4. How did this thread so quickly digress and degenerate into this battle over whether someone was or was not advocating date rape?

Archived