Students! Where to find them?

This subject is brought up repeatedly and I share others fascination with Thai uni girls. Over many and frequent trips( up to 7 a year & I maintain a studio apartment in Thong Lor) I've managed to have a range of contacts and experiences with uni students. The majority were met online which is timeconsuming, I lead a reclusive lifestyle except for working in UK.I've found the Net chat scene very rewarding, others I've met by accident in the P4P scene. Commonly they are from poor backgrounds and had been able to get scholarships or loans to get into Uni.

I'll describe a sample of them:

a) Ubon based student, met in bkk chat, studying english, very reserved and shy, met her for 1st time in bkk when she stayed with her sister, heart stoppingly cute.Started off by having to meet her on a number of occaisions chaperoned by her sister, never met me after 5pm, over a period of about a year. No physical contact allowed but she was sweet and great to be with.Very frustrating, would have made a great wife.I still have contact with her, she's now graduated and teaching.

B) Was in Angel Witch one night and saw a new service girl, 19 with that innocent look about her, spent a long time entertaining her and bough numerous drinks before agreeing to a barfine (her first!!) Off she went to get dressed, she returned wearing a uni uniform,she said that she came straight to work from her class, white blouse and black pleated skirt, that was a pleasent surprise!! although walking her into the hotel did seem a little unusual. She went on to be a dancer in one of the other Nana bars

c) A St Johns Uni student, met in yahoo chat. Spent a few weeks before a trip 'chatting' she claimed she was single, recently broke with a young farang bf, she looked great on webcam. Met her on the evening of my arrival, she turned up in her uniform and met me at Manhatten Hotel came straight to the room, she was very cute, young ,lively, greeted me with a hug which quickly became a kiss and then sex.

She explained that she had a thai uncle who lived in New Zealand and that he might call, because he was learning english she would have to speak english if he called and also she would be shy so she wanted to take the call in private. Sure enough their were numerous calls which got her jumping out of the bed and rushing into the bathroom.

She was a great fuck and I enjoyed every minute with her as she was insatiable but I knew there was no point in expecting anything more. I bought a few meals but she did'nt cost anything. She became increasingly unreliable, not turning up as arranged or turning up unexpectedly.

I'm not sure if I envy or feel sorry for the guy that took her on.

d) Sideline girl 21, Nattaree massage, working from 5-11pm 4 days a week, studying at Ramkhamaeng, agreed to meet after work and days off for 2000 baht. Met her for lunch on a couple of occaisons with her friends, had my first visit to bars in Ratchada in her company.Excellant english skills.

e) Baccara, Soi Cowboy, those girls upstairs in the uniforms really do appeal to me, pity about the attitude.

f) I was at national stadium BTS and saw a marching band just below in the stadium, i decided to follow it and ended up inside the football stadium watching a marching band competion, surrounded by hundreds of kids and admiring parents. its was very entertaining, in the row in fornt of me where 3 lovelies in their uniforms, they kept turning around and looking at me and giggling, two of them spoke some english eventually I got to talk to them, bought, them ice cream and a drink, exchanged phone numbers. met up with two of them on a few occaisons, (they wanted to be my guide) had dinner & watched movies. One night they wanted to go see a gogo bar, so I took them to places I never usually frequent , they had to be home by 10pm. I could never get either of them alone and it was full of promise that never materialised

g) the most recent was a 21 yr old Ramkhamaeng student,met online in bkk chat, fucked after three days of dating, required sponsorship which I agreed to as I was getting good value for money, we travelled together a lot around LOS but there was always something not quite right and I had numerous suspicions about her.She was fun to be with and took good care of me, she started to try and pursuade me that we should be getting married and the subject of sinsot came up, wanted 1 million baht, lots of high expressed emotion when I laughed at the idea, I guess she came to realise I was'nt buying into that deal. Went on a couple of 'trips' with her uni, the latest being a trip to Qatar. I may or maynot be seeing her again.

(I've dated numerous graduates buts thats for another thread)

What I have come to realise is that you never know what to expect or what pleasures may come along in LOS at the most unlikely time, most of the girls I met outside the p4p scene wanted long term relationships, some wanted financial support, occaisonally they just wanted to have fun.

I think I'm fortunate that I am unable to live permanently in BKK and that returning to UK does keep me from going insane.

JP

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. I agree that people here have over-reacted to your post. There is nothing sacrosanct about university girls.

2. I also agree with Stickman about how this could easily get seriously out of hand with Farangs crusing universities (although that doesn't seem feasible in a taxi, so that would should eliminate clueless tourists). On the other hand, a bit of this happens already, and there is probably not much we can do about it.

3. Back to point no. 1. There are constantly stories in the Thai media (iTV specials) about univ girls that sell themselves. A few scandals as well. It happens a great deal, but the patrons/customers are usually Thai. There is nothing new here.

4. There are girls at Ramkhamaeng available, and do have Farang boyfriends/sponsors. I have an ex-pat friend who has Ramkhamaeng student girlfriend (this month), but I am not sure how he managed it. I know he didn't her hanging out in NEP or Soi Cowboy, and I don't think you going to meet somone like this down there.

5. I know a supposedly good TG, who genuinely graduated from Thamma, who handled me her business card with her mobile number and heart written on it on the sly. This was after a semi-business oriented Saturday brunch yesterday. I am not sure about her agenda, but I get a sense of what she likes: when our little group split up (I was in a mixed crowd of about 9 people), she was off to Siam Paragon with girl friend. (I was off to HomePro to buy some stuff to fix some problems in my condo's bathroom).

6. If you are a tourist or simply hang with other farangs, I am not sure how you are going to meet these girls. Maybe in the right club (Thonglor, RCA?) late at night, but that could be very problematic in a number of ways.

Even the best thai universities are second rate if judged by international standards. I seriously doubt anyone would be so thrilled to hook up with a chick just because she went to, uh, say, southern wyoming state, or any other half-assed degree mill. why the fascination? not that i really see anything at all wrong with it. i just don't see the fascination or understand why anyone would fawn over a girl just because she goes to some mediocre university. but, hey, to each their own! :beer:

Hi,

i wonder if this obsession about students (and HiSo girls) is coming from that they should be better than other TGs, purer and more honest??? Why?

OK, as said above some unigirls work extra or full-time in bars or have farang BFs/sponsors. Even one HiSo girl (unigirl too) who is friend of TGF worked bar once as her father refused to give her extra money one more time that month above the allowance and she badly needed that new Louis Vuitton product and working in a bar one weekend fixed the money.

Bkkbound, the girl I tied to a bed and fucked with a cucumber was from St John's also!

She told me many of the girls there are naughty, but she's one of the good ones!

Must be something to do with having a catholic education .... :condom:

Are the lecturers there priests???

JP

You can also try Baccara (on Cowboy), upstairs. They at least wear Uni uniforms...sometimes...

You mean to tell me they're not REAL students?

The ones I've known were always practising Japanese together. I reckoned they were gearing up for an exam. ::

Im an English teacher and the girls that come into my work are mostly hotties. i get cracked onto so often and there wouldjnt be any money changing hands.

at the moment i have an 18 year old who isnt even in uni yet and sometimes comes to see me in her school uniform which cracks me up and of course bones me up.

she wasnt overly hard to get into bed once you understand how to go about it. just understand that no or even no way means yes just ask twice so then i wont look like an easy slut...

Archived