Students! Where to find them?

Sorry emmit but

I'm an English teacher by choice because it suits me to have a working holiday here for the time being

ET's are not really high on a the social ladder in Thailand and well known for high paychecks, therefor you must be a really hansum (young) man.

I prefer to pay them, it is then easier to get rid of them.

The story that a GTG of 18 is willing to loose her dignity for a ET sounds rather , well lets put it so, hasip hasip for me..

grtz

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our dearest little emmitt wrote: "...clearly you are a jealous dickhead...old loser..."

Lad,

Clearly you have me mistaken with someone else, you father perhapes? two degrees? Masters? And tell me lad, which print shop on Khao San Road did you purchase them from? As for your being an English teacher, how would I have guessed that? Well now I suppose we know who is teaching bar girls the use of improper lower end vulgarity and profanity now don't we?

Dear emmitt further wrote: "...I'll leave that to a paying customer like you..."

Paying customer? Me? only when your mother is about.

Again he blessed us with his wit: "...By the way I'm Australian ..."

Well now I should think the Australian government would prefer you keep that a secret.

The little lad just keeps on: "...I don't live anywhere near sukker wit and I don't go there much anymore..."

No doubt you can afford it on your salary, or does your mother send you an allowence?

Oh my dear child, is this buffunery really necessary? "...if you insult me one more time I'll be happy to sort this out at a mutually convenient time and place. Got it you stupid fucker?..."

Dear boy, do you think the tantrums and rants of a spoiled child mean anything to a man of my standing? As for a convienient time and place, should we say this location any Monday Wednesday or Friday night 7 p.m. onward?

Golden Gloves Amateur Boxing Club, Shorefields CC School, Dingle Lane, Toxteth, Liverpool,

Ask for "Dunny."

"...I'll just take my two degrees and my masters and shut up..."

This is perhapes the wisest thing you have ever uttered. On your note, I shall take my leave of you sir, good day!

Best Regards-BST

To all proper gents,

I do hope you shall forgive the lower end out burst in my previous post. I so detest stupping to ones lower level, however at times I do indulge in such, when I feel it is warranted, or when I am bored. My apologies if I have lowered the standards of this net board.

Best Regards-BST

Mr. Batty,

Kindly go see for yourself:

Golden Gloves Amateur Boxing Club, Shorefields CC School, Dingle Lane, Toxteth, Liverpool,

Tel: 151-207-4981, Fax: 151-207-1044, President: Mr. J. Muscatelli, Secretary: Mr. K. Smith, Chairman: Mr J. Smith

Trainers K. Smith and J. Harper

Many fine clubs in the Liverpool Area.

http://hubcit.sasktelwebsite.net/englandboxingclubs.htm

Archived