Students! Where to find them?

previous to hooking up with my current girl i wouldve agreed but you need to understaqnd that this is a girl that would come and sleep in my bed (if you didnt want to have sex with me then whatre you doing here night after night).

she said no without me even touching her and i took her at face value and never touched her. but then my mate explained to me that he has a fuck buddy who will always say no to him and when he fucks her she groans and says "i hatew you i hate you". she wont leave him alone!!!

in western culture no means no but here things can be different. now im not saying when a girl says no and shes screaming for the police and punching you begging you not to rape her that she actually means yes, that would be stupid. but if a girl is continually coming to your apartment and you start feeling her up and she whispers sexily no and gently grabs your hand or pushes it away and obviuosly aroused and not trying very hard to stop you then no means yes.

you need to bed some "GTG" to undersdtand this

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>you need to bed some "GTG" to undersdtand this

Sigh. Try not to be so much of a plonker sonny. I *live* here, and there is nothing you could teach me about "GTG"'s or otherwise.

As I said, dangerous advice. You may well be right in this case. Next time..who knows. And for some one else taking your "advice".....again who knows.

-j-

josh_ingu said:

>you need to bed some "GTG" to undersdtand this

Sigh. Try not to be so much of a plonker sonny. I *live* here, and there is nothing you could teach me about "GTG"'s or otherwise.

As I said, dangerous advice. You may well be right in this case. Next time..who knows. And for some one else taking your "advice".....again who knows.

-j-

Why Rise to the Bait? :dunno:

Guest lazyphil

so what you live there josh, trink has lived there 40 years and cant speak thai i hear, so living there doesn't mean squat it would seem ::

I go with the 'we're all experts on our own experience', what works for some one day will not do so the next.

Trying to give a definative explanation or advice is always flawed and bound to provoke a debate( as i just did) ::

In the UK now, unless a girl says YES, then its likely to be considered rape, so drunken romps are not so much fun should she decide she didn'nt really mean it/ like it.

JP

Guest lazyphil

Of course no means no (so you can keep your high regard for me, ta!), you dont need to live in los for years to know that....lets not cloud english comprehension basics with longevity of los residence...... ::

<<Drinking and posting. Aways a bad idea...>>

You seem to have gotten your computer fixed Josh? I miss those repeat posts of yours!

On topic - While I've also had girls here who like to be hard to woo, I think it's always advisable, unless you know that it's a game and has been discussed NOT to fuck someone saying "No", especially on a first date. As your mate says, she comes over to his house and plays this game, fair enough, but for a first date, dam silly idea.

Don't think I am being prude, just very very sensible, especially when if comes to "GTG's" Mind you I always liked my mate who played a game of car crash, where he and his girl would simulate a car crash in which she was the unconcious bleeding victum and he'd bang her. They even had a wrecked car in the garage to do this, but again, they knew it was a game, don't guess,

DOG

Archived