Students! Where to find them?

i was sitting by the pool at a big hotel at a town outside BKK ,and 3 students came up to speak and practice their english .1 guy and 2 gals ,1 was really gorgeous .the rough 1 said 'do you like my friend?" i nodded yes she very sexy .they all laughed . then she said would you like to take her back ? i was kinda shocked as we had only been speaking for 5 minutes . it was on for a shag alright trouble was i was with some thais so couldnt take her up on the offer rightaway but got her email address for another time. she was 19 and really gorgeous .

Agreed on suk road/nana is very depressing and avoid it .terrible place now

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

<<So, massive generalization coming up, is the whole darn country for those who keep comparing it with how it used to be>>

I'm sure Thais are guilty of this, its not uncommon to hear brits say similar things about britain, same in france, usa etc etc, its human nature to be nostalgic, i like nostalga :)

many hotels in issan employ students doing part time jobs esp at breakfast times. Maybe there will be a boost in rural tourism? I wonder what three students were doing wandering around a hotel swimming pool? The only ones I meet are those kids in gangs who want to ask what your name, what you think of thailand etc.

Just to to add there is nothing special about banging a uni girl. The only thing is that she may be very inexperienced. Many of your Thai BG's are uni age so it is pretty much the same except the hooker should have more experience.

Personally I don't get the "I gotta fuck a uni girl" mentality. I mean after all it is nothing more than a piece of pussy. The whole student fetish thing is sort of twisted to me. I can understand the uniform fetish but no the "gotta fuck an authentic student" thing. Sort of like the guys who didn't get any pussy in high school or college are attempting to make up for their previous shortfalls.

"...Sort of like the guys who didn't get any pussy in high school or college are attempting to make up for their previous shortfalls..."

I thought this "issue" and others were the reason so many flock to LOS to begin with...

BTW, were you hanging around the Nana Parking lot trying to show Thai guys and girls your "...dance moves..?" last friday night at closing time?

lol... i love the slaging off that goes on in here. Some of it intelligent some of it not, either way its always interesting to hear what people have to say on this.

The main topic i was gettting at (which reading some responses some people have got the wrong end of the stick of) was where the Uni girls (if any) like to hang out when offering. Not trying to approach random girls on the street or go hunting for random girls, only those who are obviously offering something, and if thats a crime in bangkok you should all be locked up!

JJ -agree with most of what you've written however <<Just to to add there is nothing special about banging a uni girl. The only thing is that she may be very inexperienced. >> is not right,

The Uni girls I've banged, whille not as many as the whores I've fucked, are a lot more fun, and far more experimental.

It's difficult to blindfold a whore I've found, tie her to a bed and fuck her with a cucumber, however 3 different uni girls are happy not just to do this, but ask for more "Fun Things"

DOG

Nervous_Dog said:

It's difficult to blindfold a whore I've found, tie her to a bed and fuck her with a cucumber, however 3 different uni girls are happy not just to do this, but ask for more "Fun Things"

DOG

Puppy , get some professional help :neener:

Bada :rotfl: Bing

Archived