Friend needs alternative to Thailand

-.-.-

I have a friend who is looking for a place to find a good woman, fall in love, settle down, retire and have a peaceful life where he can while away his twilight years with various online pursuits.

Thailand and Cambodia are definitely out. Given what has recently happened to Gary Glitter in Vietnam and my friends documented history Vietnam could prove a touch dangerous to him.

It must be in Asia and preferably someplace close to Thailand.

Cost is a big, big issue here. The woman should be cheap, obedient, not ask questions, know their place, appreciate Thai music, be a great cook for both English and Thai food (my friend has a serious weight problem), shut up when told to, each day pray for his health and thank Buddha for the good fortune she has in being with this friend, not have relatives who want money, have no medical problems as doctor visits can run into the hundreds and even thousands of baht, and have no sick buffalo.

He would prefer that she be a virgin, but either way she must have strong thigh muscles so monthly sex can be with her on top, due to the serious weight problem mentioned above and the possibility of her being crushed to death. All members of her family must undergo regular HIV and TB tests.

DSL connections must be first world and inexpensive and medical facilities must be first rate with western, preferably UK educated, doctors, It would help if the government would provide some sort of free medical plan for foreigners who come there and it would be nice if the national airline provided free flights for foreign residents who don't have money.

I was thinking Laos but that may not be a good idea as most flights to Laos must transit through Bangkok. Does anyone know if there are flights to Laos that do not require passing through Thailand or Vietnam?

I want to help my friend out. Where would you recommend, given the conditions, above, if this were your friend?

himitsu said:

The woman should be:

- cheap

- obedient

- not ask questions

- know their place

- appreciate Thai music

- be a great cook for both English and Thai food (my friend has a serious weight problem)

- shut up when told to

- each day pray for his health

- and thank Buddha for the good fortune she has in being with this friend

- not have relatives who want money

- have no medical problems as doctor visits can run into the hundreds and even thousands of baht

- and have no sick buffalo.

- He would prefer that she be a virgin

- she must have strong thigh muscles so monthly sex can be with her on top, due to the serious weight problem mentioned above and the possibility of her being crushed to death.

- All members of her family must undergo regular HIV and TB tests

[color:"red"] - and thank Buddha for the good fortune she has in being with this friend [/color] :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I want to help my friend out. Where would you recommend, given the conditions, above, if this were your friend?

I don't have friends like him and hopefully will never get...

He is not looking for a partner but for female slave

BelgianBoy said:
Ranger said:

kamui,

Pretty sure the OP is a wind-up.

Ranger

Yep, looks like the OP is trying to be an as big an ass as he was last night...... that threat got the plug, hopefully this one will follow soon.

BB

Sir,

What pray tell is your excuse for posting then? Is one who replies to an ass not himself a bigger ass? It appears my first thoughts about you were indeed correct.

Best Regards-BST

BSTaucer said:

Sir,

What pray tell is your excuse for posting then? Is one who replies to an ass not himself a bigger ass? It appears my first thoughts about you were indeed correct.

Best Regards-BST

Sir ??? best regards ??? LOL :) what hypocrisy after your first post to me.

So, if I am a bigger ass by responding to an ass, what does that make you then ? a cunt ? :p

Use the ignore function if you need to .....

BB

Archived