Friend needs alternative to Thailand

-.-.-

BelgianBoy said:
BSTaucer said:

Sir,

What pray tell is your excuse for posting then? Is one who replies to an ass not himself a bigger ass? It appears my first thoughts about you were indeed correct.

Best Regards-BST

Sir ??? best regards ??? LOL :) what hypocrisy after your first post to me.

So, if I am a bigger ass by responding to an ass, what does that make you then ? a cunt ? :p

Use the ignore function if you need to .....

BB

Sir,

A "cunt?" Me? I see, been a spell since you have seen one no doubt. Would explain your less than pleasant nature now wouldn't it? A bit backed up are you? I am no chemist, but may I suggest you try a laxitive? Or else apply a suppository, and rid yourself of that which seems to be irritating you.

As for ignoring you, good heavens no! Where would be the sport? But no hard feelings then love, do stop by my pub for a pint of proper ale, as opposed to that "beverage" you serve in Belgium. Good thing it's made by monks, rather hard to hang the clergy I suppose.

Best Regards-BST

"...So, if I am a bigger ass by responding to an ass, what does that make you then ? a cunt ?

Use the ignore function if you need to .....

BB ..."

So if I reply to an ass, and I am a cunt, then the ass who replies to the cunt is what? Hey, this game is fun! :)

BSTaucer said:

Sir,

A "cunt?" Me? I see, been a spell since you have seen one no doubt. Would explain your less than pleasant nature now wouldn't it? A bit backed up are you? I am no chemist, but may I suggest you try a laxitive? Or else apply a suppository, and rid yourself of that which seems to be irritating you.

As for ignoring you, good heavens no! Where would be the sport? But no hard feelings then love, do stop by my pub for a pint of proper ale, as opposed to that "beverage" you serve in Belgium. Good thing it's made by monks, rather hard to hang the clergy I suppose.

Best Regards-BST

At least I know who you are, name starts with a "G".

BB

Archived