Two timers

FAT_AUSSIE

BSTaucer said:

AF 16,

Good God lad! You areall over the place in your logic, if that is what you wish to call it. No one is talking of abstracts such as anarchy or murdering children, yet you raise mention of them as though it has some relevent point. It does not.

Sir, with all do respect to you, your argument is laughable. You claim it is not based in any moral judgement, then ultimately, were forced to admit that was exactly what you are doing.

Lad, I would strongly suggest that you stay out of other peoples marital affairs for their sake and yours.

Best Regards-BST

The relevance is that we all have moral preferances. The excamples were ones that I would guess everyone here would agree on.

The rest of the debate, and it's just the theoretichal reasoing behind the chosen morality, is about relative morality. It does not make sense to moral absolutists. I'm used to that.

My judgment are not based on objective morality but subjective morality only. To me it's a difference, to an absolutist there is no such thing as sujective morlity :)

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...No, No, No, never had the oppertunety..."

AH HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Opportunity is everything! Get presented with the opportunity, and then get back to us! Any wind bag can say "I would never do..." but unless you are presented with that option, saying it means nothing!

"...No it's not cheating, she has given her blessing. It's not without ethical issues however, as it still _ might _ be something that hurts her but she values other things more, but it's much less severe. In any case not my business. It's someting you and your wife has discussed and agreed upon. Your business...."

NO!! You missed the point! the contingent factor being "don't get caught!" Get caught, and break thr rules she set out etc...let her friend see you what ever, and you are back to square one...sorry dude, you are missing the major points here...

Never had the oppertunety were regarding taxes. There are nothing but oppertuneties to cheat on my wife when we are in Thailand and not that hard back home. Ofcourse it's tempting, it's just not an option.

In adition to not cheating on my wife I also stay away from the whole sceene, have never been in a bar in Thailand and that's by my choice, not only because I don't think my wife would like it but because I think the sceene breaks a lot of pepole.

I think the point is that 'accepted' you cheating if you did not get caught. Again that make it a consentual agreement bwetwen adults. It still, as I said, are issues to deal with like how she really feels, but that is for you to deal with. You had the talk and got an answer, she is an adult.

I would personally not take up such a deal, but that is my choice.

If she had not agreed, she were a friend of mine, and I thought she would like to know, you would be in the doghouse.

See the difference?

"...have never been in a bar in Thailand and that's by my choice,.."

So how did you meetthe Bar girl you were wrapped up in...?

"....because I think the sceene breaks a lot of pepole..."

How would you know if you don't go? You arer making yet another illinformed judgement here.

"...If she had not agreed, she were a friend of mine, and I thought she would like to know, you would be in the doghouse.

See the difference? "

So you are saying you would rat? tell on me if you were "friends" with my wife? Get ready for the worst beating of your life, and when you got out of the hospital, and I got out of jail, get ready for another one! What a little bitch!

Keep in mind, this could lead to a divorce, which your testimony/evidence might play key, figure I might lose more than 1/2 my stuff, pay alimony? dude, you wouldn't live long enough to regret that decision to tell.

No way would I suffer a loss like that because you had a big mouth and didn't mind your own business, with out retaliating in extreame measures! Cross the wrong guy with this crap, and you could end up dead...

I can't believe you would go and just do that...what if she doesn't know, and the family breaks up over what you tell her? The kids suffer because you have a big mouth? You have got to be a troll no one is that stupid to do that unless they have an ulterior motive...

Keep in mind, if someone ever feels you are doing something wrong, and "tattles" like a little bitch, and you get reamed, then remember that you think sticking your nose in to other people's business is o.k.

To go back to the question what do you think of ppl screwing around behind their partners back? FA says he wants to fuck this black chick at work and he is happily married. What is wrong with that? AF16 only gave his opinion on the subject why put him several times under the quillotine?

Of course there is this big scare in the P4P scene; Who is gonna tell my wife? Or who is gonna tell anything to whom? This site just lurges with it and the whole LOS sex scene too wether it is in the name of Animosity, Discretion, Privacy Rules, Protection. I do not understand this absurd attitude since there is NO privacy, and You are not Anomymous, You might think you are but really fucking around shows off in your character. Doesnt fucking keep the happy hormones running? It is seen in your whole essense in your aura in your attitude in your body language etc. Even writing on this anonymous site ppl make up a different name to say what they really wanna say, since everything is interconnected. So if a wife does not SEE what her husband is doing she might be turning an eye. But is this reasoning not also why so many ppl jump on AF 16?

I met her at an ordinary place back here. Had never been to Thailand at the time.

As for the rest... what can I say. Ehh ok? :)

Try an experiment OH. Gt to an all female BB... heck try one of those pregnant sites, and ask a question. If your husband were cheating on you and your friend knew would you like him to tell you.

Let me know the results ok?

That you loose allemony because you get caught worries me less than the interests of the wife. If I get caught speeding I would be pissed, but could not really complain could I?

"...But is this reasoning not also why so many ppl jump on AF 16?..."

I am jumping on him because he said if he knew my wife, and if he knew I was cheating on her, he would tell her...that is just beyond anything I can imagine! it is so petty and disgusting, and just none of his damned business, yet, he would go and tell? for what?

The little **** doesn't even consider the long term consequences of what he would be doing...such as creating financial ruin by means of divorce, creating screwed up kids from a divorece, etc etc...all because he wanted to be a do gooder and open his mouth when it wasn't any of his business...That is reason enough to jump on him! BTW, I now think he is obviously just a troll, a wind up, or else he is just a *****

Old Hippie said:

"...But is this reasoning not also why so many ppl jump on AF 16?..."

I am jumping on him because he said if he knew my wife, and if he knew I was cheating on her, he would tell her...that is just beyond anything I can imagine! it is so petty and disgusting, and just none of his damned business, yet, he would go and tell? for what?

The little **** doesn't even consider the long term consequences of what he would be doing...such as creating financial ruin by means of divorce, creating screwed up kids from a divorece, etc etc...all because he wanted to be a do gooder and open his mouth when it wasn't any of his business...That is reason enough to jump on him! BTW, I now think he is obviously just a troll, a wind up, or else he is just a *****

You should considder the consequenses when you deside to cheate on a wife. That is your choice.

Archived