New server

khunsanuk

Very very quick. A noteable differnce, IMO.

Just one gripe though.... that bloody annoying 'too many hosts' error page comes on between 5 and 6pm still.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
khunsanuk said:

Hi,

"that bloody annoying 'too many hosts' error page comes on between 5 and 6pm still."

This happens when the server is being backed up. We could of course not back up the server, but... well... :)

Sanuk!

How about backup at a different time? Say 12:00 midnight BKK time or something like 04:00 - that will just put the problem to someone else.

khunsanuk said:

I have noticed though that lately the Internet in Thailand seems to be extremely crap.

The internet has been horrible lately. My neighbours are saying the same thing. I saw one of them leaving an internet cafe down the street the other day. He said he gave up on it at home. Frequent disconnects, plus when you do stay connected it is slower than a Thai crossing the street. :(

Doesn't matter what ISP you are on. They all are crap.

Khun,

Got the following message when I tried to get into the Review Pages.

Didn't get any further than that message.

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'reviewpost'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /export/data1/local/psa/home/vhosts/nanaplaza.com/httpdocs/rp/pp-inc.php on line 73

I cannot connect to the ReviewPost database. [$php_errormsg]

Flash,

"it is slower than a Thai crossing the street."

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Glad I am not the only one who has noticed this. Cracked me up! What's with that anyway? You'd think with the way some Thais drive, and the dangerousness of the motocyke-dopes, that they'd be in a hurry to cross the damn soi.

:dunno::banghead:

Cent

p.s. The site is MUCH quicker now. I gave up lately as the thing was sooooooooooooooooooo ffffffffuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkiiiiiinnnnnggggggg sssssssslllllllloooooooowwwwwww to surf the forums. Took forever just to read the posts let alone post replies. Glad to see the new flashier site. I imagine others were getting put off by the sludgy speed of the site as well?

Hi,

"Got the following message when I tried to get into the Review Pages."

Thanks, was not aware of that. I'll ask Jigger to look into this.

We are aware of some problems (and likely unaware of some others) and it is likely we'll be encountering glitches and problems for a while longer while Jigger is finishing all the work.

Badabing:

No, only thing I can think of is that this was caused by us moving to a new server and the cookie fucking up. Please try logging out and logging in again and see if that solves the problem (damn, I'm sounding like Microsoft now :) )

Sanuk!

Archived