New server

khunsanuk

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Flashermac just gave the right answer. This board has long since moved away from a nightlife only audience, however due to the name many advertisers are unwilling to advertise here.

We will keep the NP.com site & domainname as it is now to take advantage of the name recognition. A prominent link there will direct people to the message board, which will be located on Thai360.com.

This way we think we can both keep the benefit of our current name recognition while at the same time becoming more attractive for advertisers (and posters) who are uncomfortable with being associated with the nightlife.

Sanuk!

Flashermac said:

Because he's aiming at a broader market than just the nightlife scene ...

Yeah a guy can visit the new site and plan his family vacation to Thailand. He can read about travel, accommodations, news, etc., AND where to get a blow job while the old lady and kids are at the beach. :grinyes:

-OT

Hi,

"but the posters who feel uncomfortable . . . . . "

Ok, maybe I should have rephrased that. I can imagine that there are posters here who would be posting from work if the site was called Thai360.com, but would not do so while it is still called NP.com

Sanuk!

lazyphil said:

its all good ks, well done, however i'm still not going to log on works computers having IT sniffing around on my account ::

You might try the follow software:

http://torpark.nfshost.com/faq.html

How can Torpark be used?

Lots of ways! It can be used to circumvent censorship firewalls, like at work or in China. It can be used to bypass paying for internet access at a wifi cafe. It can be used at school computers so you can get full access to the internet. And best of all, if there is no key loggers secretly installed on the machine, nobody is going to know where you went, what you saw, who you spoke to, or what you said. It is all encrypted in a tunnel between your computer, and at least three others somewhere in the world. Only after your data has passed through the encrypted and constantly changing tunnel (a tor circuit) will it reach the internet as unencrypted. The data from surfing the internet goes through the same tunnel as well, passing back to you encrypted, where your computer uses Tor to decrypt it to the Torpark browser. When you need a secret and secure tunnel to surf the internet, Torpark is your mobile solution.

:chili::up:

Archived