recommendation for tourist friendly dental clinic?

texascity

Dear Mods,

I looked for & failed to find a medical thread & did not see

tc

going to investigate Banger's cosmetic denistry options

.. 'veneers' ..

my 'smile' has become seriously stained & chipped

suggestions?

used Bumrungrad previously for dental but am not at all satisfied with previous B'grad dental work.

I'm rubbing my tongue on a improperly polished front tooth filling as I type .. not a visable flaw but obviously not a properly finished front tooth filling

& the b'grad dentist drilled on it with out pain meds .. was a small cavity & the drilling didn't hurt but I was nervious as hell!

.. several years ago a Vietnamese dentist told me to stop drinking the teeth staining coffee .. I told her to stop eating rice.

& can one eat a crisp apple with the veneers?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been here last year:

http://www.bangkokdental.com/

and I am very happy with the results.

Nice and frinedly people there, not expensive and they do a good job.

But i have no further experience with Thai dentists, so I can only compare with the Dutch ones. Back here in Holland its much more expensive, they let you wait for an houre in the waitingroom and are not very friendly to you (not as frinedly as the Thais).

Cheers

Thanktakit Dental IMO is probably the pick of them in BKK. Little bit dearer but better facilities. I did plenty of research early last year and they stood out as the best. Have been operating in BKK since 1945. I had bridge and crown work and have never had the slightest problem. Know someone who just had work done at Silom Dental and was still in pain a month later. www.thantakit.com ::

Thantakit is good. Their main branch is a swank new building on Petchburi.

Also very good is the Dental Hospital on Suk soi 49 (as STDAY3 linked to). Wide selection of services, good value and good communications. Decent prices too.

Dr. Ladda in the Landmark is an old expat favourite (for good reason), but she is just a general practice, so not all services are available there.

Cheers,

SD

I went to the Petchburi branch Saudam. Has espresso machine and free high-speed internet in the waiting room. Also has some really cute nurses. Can make appointment on line. Veneers start from 6000 Baht.

Archived