Revenge on BG

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...after a screwed up liason with a Thai hooker..."

Not just with hooker, but in generel, I believe in getting even...as for hookers/relationships...? Face it guys, you have to trust someone in life (so they tell me)...be they family, a business partner, wife, girl friend etc...a lot of guys get the line between a hooker they fuck a few times a year, and a "...girl friend/real relationship..." blurred...

Other guys do get involved with bar girls, and it does work out...now, say you get involved with a woman, whore or not as big of a whore...and you get fucked over...is there a difference if she worked in a bar, vs a massage parlor, a salon, an office? University girl, Vs. Issarn girl with 8th grade or less education?

No, not one bit. When you get right down to it, the game is the same, only the venue and players changes...I venture to say Amost all if not all the guys on this board have been suckered in by a TG at some point, whether they will admit it or not...some live in denial, and some are just too damned stupid to realize they got screwed...I venture to say, for most, the immediate reaction was to be angry and think of revenge, whether they would actually do it or not, is another story...cooler heads may have prevailed...but I know many people who have said one thing and done another...some post or have posted here...

Whatever guys, I still say they would do it to you, so do it to them, doesn't have to be drastic, be creative...and I am aware that most guys, though they wish to come across as brave and cavalier, are really petty as I am, some even more so...I don't buy 1/2 the crap posted by some guys here, and neither should you... :)

As I said, revenge can be very theraputic, and I highly advocate it...of course, I also believe a wise person will pick his battles...but I would never advocate letting someone shit on you, and just walk away, I made that mistake before, and learned the hard way...oddly, I had 2 chances for revenge, and didn't take them...and I deeply regret not doing so...feel like a real punk about it...

"...You need to take a long hard look at yourself....."

Agreed! No argument from me on that...but not just because of this topic, I have a whole lot of issues going on, that make me who I am, and so do you, and the others... Now, what about the rest of you guys? who among us can walk on water and cure the sick?

I venture to say almost all if not all the guys on this board have been sucked by a TG at some point

You sure got that right :: It is actually quite enjoyable you know.

Issarn? How dare you take up this much bandwidth? You could easily have left out 2 letter of that word and thus not slowing up the speed of this board! ::

Some guys go over the top wanting revenge. I once posted a story about my colleague at work.

Married to a HIV hooker at NEP.

When things went bad and she cleaned him out of the +1 mill. baht house in Nakhon upcountry, he wanted revenge.

He was dead serious about it, he wanted her maimed.

And he wanted me to get involved as he speaks no thai and very little english by the way.

He would wanna have her face sprayed with acid and I actually believe he had found the guys willing to do just that.

I would have no part in that and told him in no uncertain terms what I felt about it.

cheers

hua nguu

Doesn't have to be violent...I recall the winning entry in the literary contest a few years back...basically, BG with aids, gave it to a customer, he drugged her and had her tattooed "HIV++" all over, to prevent others from getting it...wouldn't advocate that...face it, she has a death sentence, and you won't really win, other than to make the short time (no pun intended) she has left miserable...see above about picking your battles...

Old Hippie said:

doesn't have to be drastic, be creative...

Like taking nude and hardcore pictures of her and spread them all over the internet? That'll be creative and you could give her new victim a hint where to find the pictures :)

Ah wait no! That's gonna hurt him as well and I don't see where it would be his fault!

So... if you do revenge, let the bloke out of it, no visa shit, no nothing that could fuck up his relationship, him could be you and I say it again: it is not his fault that your girlfriend is a slut!

If guys stop sticking together the girls will take over the world ;)

I had an ex husband of a friend of my wife call me a Lady Boy. (not to my face ofcourse)

A potsmoking junkie who could not be arsed to get up in the morning and instead lived of social security while he beat up small thaigirls who were about half his size.

I'm confident enough in my manhood not to have to be a prick to think I am a man.

Treating you wife with respect and an equal is not whimpy, changingn dipers are not whimpy, talking about your relationship is not whimpy.

Not directed at you specifically, but I see many who argue that men now aday are neutered and that we have to become real men again. People that want to find a asian wife who can tidy up at home while the man goes to work, get shitfaced drunk and fucks the secretary silly. The same people that talks about feminazis and thinks women who wants something out of their life are threatening and out of line.

I just don't get that view.

The problem comes, when women step over the "50-50" line, and want 100% of the control in the house. I do think men have lost a lot of their rights in terms of family/custody and alimony etc...Motherhood is presented as something to be hailed, but fatherhood is often trivialized...at least in the USA it seems.

And yes, between sociatey, and the leagal system, men have allowed themselves to become pussywhipped, and to be abused in relationships many times over...women wanted equally, so they claimed, but they often do not want the responsibility that comes with it.

Couple gets divorced, the man pays alimony, and all claim she "earned it because (fill in a reason)..." yet, if a couple divorces, and a woman has to pay alimony, everyone yells and says "why can't the bum get a job...?" double standard for sure...

So this is what I have in mind, when I say we need to be allowed to be men again, and that we should fight back. As for raising kids, as I said a real man will do right by his kids, even if the marrage fails. ANy guy who gets drunk and does as you described, is not a real man in my book.

Archived