Revenge on BG

>I recall the winning entry in the literary contest a few years back...basically, BG with aids, gave it to a customer, he drugged her and had her tattooed "HIV++" all over, to prevent others from getting it...

I think you will find I came in second with that story.....

-j-

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Old Hippie said:

...a lot of guys get the line between a hooker they fuck a few times a year, and a "...girl friend/real relationship..." blurred...

Gee, I actually agree with some of you say in this thread LOL! Well, only the above point.

It is all about sex vs love. They are two completely different things. In our Western culture, men are brainwashed by the women to forget that fact. The folks here in the East generally are not.

Regarding the above, I think Ferris Bueller said it best, when speaking about his buddy Cameron: Cameron has never been in love - at least nobody's ever been in love with him. If things don't change for him, he's gonna marry the first girl he lays, and she's gonna treat him like shit, because she will have given him what he has built up in his mind as the end-all, be-all of human existence. She won't respect him. 'Cause you can't respect somebody who kisses your ass. It just doesn't work.

Cheers,

SD

"...Surely to his dismay, the other board didn't have a resident OH to support his desire for revenge..."

It is funny, but many guys I know, say they would want some sort of revenge, even if they don't post it here...just read the tone of some of the other posts/threads over the years, and you can see it...just now it isn't politically correct to say so...funny, but I recall one guy posting against revenge here, once saying he believed it was o.k. to slap a woman under certain circumstances, now he sings a different tune...oh well...

Physical revenge? cutting off hair...? not my style...but some sort of revenge, yes...if it will make you feel better...oddly, I had a perfect chance to have my revenge on the guy currently fucking SSG...feel like a punk for not taking the oportunity... "...walk away...?" and feel better? let it go? Be a punk? nope, I don't feel any better, in fact, worse for not taking the opportunity, I am no better for it, regardless of what is the sensitive/correct thing to do...

"... If things don't change for him, he's gonna marry the first girl he lays, and she's gonna treat him like shit, because she will have given him what he has built up in his mind as the end-all, be-all of human existence. She won't respect him. 'Cause you can't respect somebody who kisses your ass. It just doesn't work. .."

Oddly, WTFG said this about me (sort of) and many guys... "...I like you, but if you took me back, I could never really respect you after what I did..." She told one little lie about having another Boy friend...as I still occassionally fuck her, I have no issues now (REVENGE!!) :)

• 4 weeks later...

After my lady sold my Honda phantom in june of 05 because she told me later that she thought I was never coming back I was furious with her but being in california there was nothing I could do,so I knew she was trying to get a visa to another country so I made a letter to about 10 embassies and her picture and told the embassies all details of her life in the bangkok bar scene,massage parlor at annies in 2001,anyways I ran into her in late 2005 and she told me how she had been turned down for a visa to france,I acted real concerned but was laughing my ass off inside,she was never the wiser,that was my revenge.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived