Revenge on BG

lol, some answers give me a good laugh they are so overheated :)

IF a girl would scam me for money or cheat with someone else I would be nice like a puppy and say "goodbye, good luck for you!" with a super happy face. That's the best revenge you can give to them, show them that you don't care a bit. She thinks she is the super cool uber slut from thailand, she thinks she was playing with you. If you let her go like that, she will think you played with her, she belives you gave her that money to play your game. They are great actors but they have egos like a squirrel and believe it or not it is gonna hurt her later when she is out of the room!

Why do I care what you guys do, up to you :)

This never happnend to me, I know I wouldn't care because I only give what I really want to give without expecting anything in return, if she chooses to fuck with another guy then it is up to her, she will loose me and i can replace the hooker with some real nice re-bound sex, there are a few thousands of others! Why would I care? A girl who scams me doesn't deserve my attention, she is simply dead to me! ::

again and again I am saying, I don't make the same experiences as guys like OH as there are many years between him and me, so I can only speak for my generation!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mow that the serious advice is outta the way :)............If you were feeling naughty and devious.........you may want to make a VISA application to the UK for her!!

Just be sure to make it a "bad" application with lots of "interetsing" details so she does NOT get the visa!, although the main problem you will be causing her is that the next visa application she makes will be compromised............a) because she will find it difficult (impossible?) to explain why she has another "serious" Relationship so quick, other than she is just looking for a sucker and a VISA and B) she WILL lie on her next application - whereas YOU application will be honest, except she will never know all the details, and the one thing the Embassy do not like is folk who lie............

if she is like you say, she will probably be willing to help make the VISA application and she will probably never realise that you f#cked her deliberately.

Old Hippie said:

So what should be the punishment for stealing your cycle?

Depends ......

If it's a kid give a call to social services, if's a druggie get him into rehab, if it's a notorious cyclethief perhaps jail is the best bet ...

At least that's the principles of it, then we have judges that get paid to look at diffrent options.

I would argue for hard labor, to benifit the community, and if a junkie, rhab...too many guys in prison for trivial shit, sucking up tax money...they could be better used in a work force to ease the tax burdon...of course, making convicts work is against their civil rights, and if they are minority, then it is racist...can't win...

But either way, the theiving bastard owes you a new cycle if the old one isn't returned in proper condition...i'd want him to pay for it/revenge...maybe in a manner that will benifit him and society in the long run...

Guest lazyphil

<<That means if a young sod stole my cycle I would not think jail would be smart, as it probably would only sement his path to more wrongdoings. >>

What sort of pussy faggot shit is that?....its dogooder horsemanure that that which has fucked up the uk at least. ::

Revenge pathetic? for the weak? they count on this western bullshit logic to get away with their shit, and that is just one reason they pull it...But we punters spoiled these whores, and thus I supose are responsible for it all...Thai logic at work...

Dude, I think you're losing it... Next step I see for you is abusing BGs because they are all uselless whores and they deserve it. :rolleyes:

Get on a grip on yourself. You're changing from an Old Hippie into a bitter old man.

Archived