Revenge on BG

Alot of us guys have been taken for a ride and burnt by a TG. Anybody ever got revenge. A little about my story:

I have invested highly in a BG, from her motorbike, rent, to school fees, money for visas etc. I have many reasons to believe she is now cheating and has been for sometime. We have been together over a year now, and almost had children. I wish to attain her mobile phone, so that I may know who she is in contact with and which boyfriends.

I believe she has been attempting to make a visa to visit another man in UK, her first attempt failed, but I wish to ensure that she will never be able to attain a visa, your help would be greatly appreciated. She is a freelancer, but now attending school in mornings, lives in Pattaya. She is currently suckering me and this other poor british lad along. I have stopped communication for a few days. How can I prevent the visa thing, and hate herself?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she really burnt you, move on! If you aren't sure then then make sure before you do crazy things like that!

She cheated, so what? Find a new one she will probably do the same! If she is a scamming bitch it will be her loss after all, let her go to the UK and let her suck out this other dude and be happy it isn't you!

She is LIVING in Pattaya, that doesn't make your alarm go off?

nacho7384 said:

I have invested highly in a BG, from her motorbike, rent, to school fees, money for visas etc.

And now is the time to stop, you took a gamble and it is not paying off, so move on. Dont think about the money forget it, or it will only eat you up whilst you should be getting on with your life.

As for revenge, don't even concidere it, it could lead to more complications than you already have so why poke a hornets nest?

You Backed a wrong 'un, and I am sure a Bookie would not payback on a lost bet, just break free and move on.

Mekong is right. Remember if this escalates, it could get very bad for you. If you doubt this, do a search of the News Section using the words "balcony" and "suicide".

You made a mistake

Now do not think about taking revenge or you could end up dead...

Do like me, you have been scammed? all right, you can cry but do not complain, it is your fault.........as you did not stop in time.

(I stopped in time so I just lost 100k bht not millions......)

Archived