Robbed by a freelancer

Social_Norm

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got to agree with you.

If you pick a FL from the street, fuck her and then fall asleep in your room, you can expect trouble. He could have awoken with nothing in the room, not even his pants.

A month ago a policeman took a ladyboy to a hotel. LB drugged him, stole his gun and truck. The policeman died. LB was caught with 100 sleeping pills (the real bad sleeping pills).

Why be a victim?

I broke out laughing when you said [color:"red"]"Only thing I would have done different is that I would have told the crowd in no uncertain terms in thai that she was a stealing bitch. Not that any of them would give a shit though.[color:"black"]

How many of them would think you were talking about them?

Hua Nguu said:

Concerning your great street smarts, excuse me but that is nothing more than plain common sense now is it?

without taking this too off topic...i just wanted to address this...

street smarts is not only about common sense as most people who grow up in the inner cities of urban american or any urban place already know this ..that's half of it the rest is having a great deal of insight and cunning with dealing with potential dangerous situations and unfriendly surroundings that come hand in hand with living in the ghetto ...people that grow up in these settings learn to think fast and can deal with most situations good and bad ...for some not having that instinct and insight could cost you your life....so it's more than common sence as you put it ....

all due respect, Mate:

you just need to develop some better habbits with freelancers. not leaving that much cash in your pockets and certainly not leaving your mobile about. and best not to fall asleep.

I wonder what might have happened when you went back to the parking lot, had you asked her in a nice way:

'luv, did you take my telephone by mistake?'

though I understand your feelings which are rather natural given the circumstances, consider yourself lucky this particular incident did not get any worse. :beer:

I like the idea of bringing the tourist police and your security guy to the parking lot and greeting her with them in tow. Can imagine she would sh** a brick and probably attempt a runner! Might get something back. It's not too late.

Really different vantage points here. It really is a matter of how upset you are about the whole situation. IMHO the prudent thing to do if you are actually upset and want some sort of retribution is to ask the desk if they took her ID card number down (I think they just hold the ID cards temporarily at most hotels)

If they did it is a trip to the Tourist Police Station to file a report with your passport and relevant details. You can detail that she stole your stuff and where she is hanging around at night. This is the *safe* and semi effective way to take action.

Otherwise just suck up the little bit of change you lost and proceed with the situation as it is and take away experience. What she did is wrong and fucked up, but not unexpected. Human nature is largely defined by what opportunities present themselves, and dangling a carrot of any sort can illicit a reaction from a streetwalker nana prozzie for sure.

Best,

the_numbers

Sorry to hear about your bad luck. Hindsight is 20/20 (as to what you could've/should've done; guess u took the "middle path" on this one. Surprised that Nana Hotel security let her go if u told them to stop her. If that was the case, maybe I'd have gone to the hotel management and put on a show with them. (The owners meet for lunch everyday in the coffee shop.) Nana Hotel security notes ID numbers in a register with room numbers, for those inquiring minds.

HH

Archived