Robbed by a freelancer

Social_Norm

About same time of night. After long flight.

I picked one up in parking lot after my short trip to 7-11/MiniMart for some OJ. Walking back to Nana Hotel. Really spur of moment. Negotiated long time price. But after a quick happy ending, she decided she wanted to leave. Maybe this was good Karma for me. Price dropped for her. But maybe she thought she could catch a better fish.

From now on I will ask the front desk to make a photocopy of gals ID. For my safe keeping.

And I don't have much to steal but anything stolen is not good.

I think that was my only encounter with a freelancer. From the established bars/gogos do have some advantages as stated above.

Certainly a wake up call for those that enjoy the freelance tarts.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
drogon said:

do not worry.

Same thing happened to me 6 years ago.

She was a BG and I believed her story (baby sick) or maybe it was not a story......anyway seeing a woman crying turns me into a sucker -> gave her 5k and sent her home.

OTH: A friend of mine got robbed of his webcam-mobile-12k bht -watch etc..... by a freelancer was his fault......

Oh yes,very clever these Bg's.It takes along time to gain the necessary experience.

From the very first contact unbeknowing to you they'll be probing you for weaknesses.

If you have money,they know how to get it,ESPECIALLY if your brain is located in your ball sack!

very good observation, "brain located in the ball sack," haha...

you know, a friend of mine--11 year veteran of thailand, and doesn't fit in the demographic of this pussy forum because he uses condoms religiously (c'mon, fellow idiots, you know who you are...!!!)--says that before going out for a night on the town, he always gets a blow job FIRST. makes the rest of the evening pressure-free and relaxed.

makes sense in a weird sorta way (though granted, I've never tried it)...gets you thinking with the brain between your head, not the one between your legs, relaxes you, takes the edge off...

preahko

6/7 years back I took a Freelancer down from BKK to Phuket for a few days. (I knew her a few times over a couple of years).

Anyway after a couple of days I can see she is not so happy, one night she wanted to stay in the Hotel alone, I agreed. She did not seem too happy that the B10K I had in my bag (and she had seen me obtain) went in my pocket on the way outta the door.

Anyway, I had a REALLY seriously good time that night. got back to the Hotel early am. In any case when I woke up in the morning my bag had been sliced open and she had left with..........a couple of hundred Baht (and her flight ticket home). Running outta money was the reason I came back to the Hotel at all ::

She must have been REALLY pissed at that. :) :) :)

But she did have the good grace to phone me a few days later to say sorry (I had a replacement BG by then of course).

Thanks to all for your input.

I won't avoid freelancers completely because sometimes the bars have shut when I want company and also, some of them are too cute to say no to.

I will simply be more careful. Leave nothing that can be taken and stick to short time, staying awake until she has left.

I didn't let that incident spoil my holiday and look forward to many more holidays there to come!

Archived