Under the Spell of the "Hairy Magnet "

Dumsoda

O.K., I'm currently wearing some stick from certain board members that know me, about my current situation.

The Geriatric Flower Child has dumped on me in another post...LOL....

So, newbie issues aside....and most everyone has a "Horror" newbie experience to recall, so let's leave them alone.

When was the "Breaking point" when you finally caved in to the charms of a BG? I mean seriously and developed some sort of relationship, be it GF, Wife, Mia or Gik. Not necessesarily sponsorship, but moreover some genuine "Feelings".

For me, I lasted almost 15 years and from OH's posts he did as well.

But I know of guys that fell for, married and are still with, the first girl they ever BF'd.

Not looking for "Knight rescues Damsel" sorta shit, just real life experiences.

Am I the only Fool??? Somehow I think not and interested to hear other stories

Cheers Dumsoda

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where were you when all I did was post about it? :) I can't put the established guys here through it again... :) :) Long story short, emotional distruction, broken heart, kept my money...dumped for a bigger, more gillible fish from Austria...who laughed in my face, and now I want him humiliated, which will happen evetually...beloeve me, I know what I am talking about with this shit...

No. I was talking about dumsoda and his situation.

About your situation: I actually never heard most of it. I believe i was in the middle of my own situation at the time you were in the shit with yours lol. So i was away from the board. I have picked up pieces of your story from your postings since then. You should put up a new thread with your story and with the distance between you and what happened maybe you are more philosophical about it. Might be an eye opener for all the posters who signed up after you first posted. But try not to scare everyone away from all si saket girls.

MaiLuk said:

No. I was talking about dumsoda and his situation.

Fair call MaiLuk,

Not a lot to tell really. There are various snippets floating around different threads, so didn't want to re hash old stuff.

Under the meetings thread, there have been exchanges between "Tiger" and me......and then we were told to stop stroking each other's egos....lol...

Then it "popped up" again under the Photo contest thread.

I cut that one short, before someone jumped me again for being Off topic...

It sorta struck me that, after surviving 15 + years of visiting LOS, without being ....a providor of Vetinary assistance to Kwai's mai sabai...

it was odd that I have finally been smitten big time.

There's no sad tale of woe at least so far..and absolutely no demands or expectations (either way)

So sorry, nothing exciting like the SSG saga.....lol...

My post was simply to discuss the aspect of "Survival"....Have you?? Did you weaken??? etc. etc.. and how long did it take to "Get you"

More than happy to exchange stories, but at this point in time, only happy ones !!

Oh, and by the way....the photos are MINE...all mine...hehehe

I ain't sharing...no way

Cheers Dumsoda

There is one that has always got my fancy. We went out for a while but she knew I was seeing others. Actually I got some of the other ladies I was going out with and we all partied together at the hotel. Whenever we got together, she would drop everything and off we would go. Occasionlly now, I bump into her every once and awhile and it is as if there was no time apart in between. Last time I saw her is when she came up behind me and patted me on my back and stomach and said hello to me. I turned and saw that she was off, following behind her current customer.

It sorta struck me that, after surviving 15 + years of visiting LOS, without being ....a providor of Vetinary assistance to Kwai's mai sabai...

it was odd that I have finally been smitten big time.

:: So you fell for a buffaloe???? This may be a first on nanaplaza. KS we might need a new forum for this.

Under the meetings thread, there have been exchanges between "Tiger" and me

:o I want to party with you man. You got game (literally).

There's no sad tale of woe at least so far

:: Good for you man. Always keep your lover's tail satisfied and she'll never stray from the herd.

and absolutely no demands or expectations (either way)

What sort of demands does a buffaloe make? Need money for a tractor cause the harness is rubbing my shoulder raw? Water trough broke again? And what do you mean "either way". You saying this kwai goes both ways? Maybe you meant she has a kwai boyfriend. Fuck. I'm feelin for ya...

My post was simply to discuss the aspect of "Survival"....

A highly relevant topic for someone getting it on in the wild kingdom.

and how long did it take to "Get you"

:: No fucking buffaloe ever got me! Don't assume we all have fucked a cow. ::

The Geriatric Flower Child has dumped on me

:redflag: Now that would piss me off. This kwai was around in the 60s? WTF you can't even rate a young calf? ::

and most everyone has a "Horror" newbie experience to recall

Yeah but having a geriatric buffaloe take a dump on you might take first prize.

:snowlaugh

Archived