Under the Spell of the "Hairy Magnet "

Dumsoda

Dumsoda,

I am currently in a "GOOD" relationship with a former BG. I met her during my 4th trip to LOS.

I had checked into the Nana and planned on staying two nights in BKK and three in Pattaya. Things were on schedule the first night, I hit Morning to Nite for a few cold Singha's and then made the rounds of NEP. Day two started off with coffee in the morning at Golden Bar (great place to watch the NFP girls head home after a busy night), followed by some shopping and Singha's at Big Dogs and Bier Garten. That evening I decided to visit SC for the first time and finish the night at Patpong, then catch the bus for Pattaya at noon the next day.

I went into my first bar in SC and my life was changed. My plan was to have a beer in a couple of the more famous bars in SC; however I have never been been into another bar in SC. I was drinking my first beer, when she walked up and started talking to the old lady giving me a back massage. I dont know if it was her pretty face, well endowed body or great personality, but I never made it to Patpong or Pattaya, I stayed with her the entire week.

A year later she flew over and visited me for two months. We have now been married for three months, bought land and are starting to build a retirement home in Thailand. So far everything has been great! :) I have read the horror stories of others, but have nothing bad to report. ::

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:grinyes: :grinyes: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl::grinyes: :grinyes:

O.K. I confess,

It was the day that Taffy was showing the "Animal" movies that changed my life forever...LOL...

and I'm Aussie (not Kiwi) so no fckn Sheep jokes alright !!

Besides, don't knock it if you haven't tried it !! Some of those Buffalo are quite pretty, especially with the right shade of lipstick and a nice off the shoulder cocktail dress :neener: :neener:

Just ask the boys that work in the dessert about cute Camels...

As for the 60's....think ya the Lone Ranger do ya??? 5555

I think I was too, only Timothy L. has a lot to answer for...like a couple of hundred million of my brain cells that got "fried"

As for fucking cows, all of us farang (if we're honest) have fucked a farang cow from time to time....

Fortunately for me it's a bloody long time ago now....

Groovy Baby.... :grinyes::beer: :beer: :grinyes:

chuck6660,

Great story...congratulations on your success.

I get tired of all the negative shit, it's really good to read something like this.

While it's often said...Nothing's forever.....I hope for you it is.

Good Luck & Cheers :beer:

Ok surely there must be more guys smitten by the hot babes of the bars?

I quickly 'fell' for a few of the nicer girls from NEP, but probably what 'saved' me was that there was just so many nice ones, so limiting to just one never really entered the equation.

Sure some we're more special than others & I might even have considered her the 'one' for a while, but it just never was meant to be even I still recall this 'connection' we had & how she didn't treat me like another customer...

Quickly though I came to prefer the freelancers just as I myself is a freelancer now ;)

RT never became serious enough to warrent a visit overseas nor was there the need to take her out of the bar as mostly they we're not attached to any one bar. Well one of them actually was it turned out, but there was never any BF for me to pay so I never knew :cover:

Overall its a fun ride & I would never advice anyone against taken a ride with those girls, but I probably never could again myself ;)

Well for the few who dunno my story, here it comes again:

On trip 20 in 2001, I planned to rent a house in from God forgotten Chumpon but decided for some sanuk in Pattaya first.

Took 2 BG's from soi 6 :devil: to my room, planned a replay but #2 had more urgent business to attend, had to be satisfied with just #1, fancied #1 anyway.

Was invited to attend party with dance contest next day in bkk, took #1 with me without paying bar fine for 3 nights. Whe we got back to Pattya she got fired from her bar for bad performance.

Invited her to come along to Chumpon. I could use some help in negociating rental agreement, purchase of furniture etc etc.

Still together since.....

But dumsoda, What's your story :stirthepo

thalenoi said:

But dumsoda, What's your story :stirthepo

Yep, he definitely duck out of that one! :scared: Dumsoda, come on! You cannot start a thread like this one and NOT tell your own story. It's bad form!!!

You tell me yours, I promise to tell you mine (and in mine there are some terrible newbie misstakes, I promise).

Well, I'll spill the beans on how it started. He can fill in the gory details as he sees fit.

DS was involved with a gal who seemed nice enough, but the demands were starting to esclate. And DS was not thinking well (only the little head was), so I heeded the warning bells for him and dragged him over to a nice little hideaway bar I sometimes find myself in. A place at which several of my previous and current A-list gals have worked or hung out.

He took a fancy to one of them. I introduced her to him. They clicked. The rest is history. And I have known this gal long enough to know that no silly demands will be forthcoming from her ever. So he is safe from scamming. But not safe from falling in love LOL!

What are friends for if not to share the good things in life? I can find another gal to fill her spot on the A-list. But truth be told, I quite fancy Avatar Gal right now, so the A-list is not seeing much action. I maybe like AG too mutt? :o Uh-oh...

Cheers,

SD

Soongmak / thalenoi,

O.K. not ducking out of anything really and no tales of horror.

SD has outlined the situation quite accurately. It's now a couple of months down the track (3 short visits) and basically I have lost interest in flapping my butterfly wings...5555

No exclusive deals or sponsorship even discussed (yet 5555) or expected either way.

Contact every day via sms / phone and there seems to be "something" happening in the Chemistry "Lab"

As SD stated, he has known said lady for a long time and she is most definitely not a scammer.

I have only ever been asked for 1 thing....and it cracked me up.

Last weekend SD took her out for a meal (after I had sent him an SMS asking him to drop in some flowers from me)

He refused the flowers...said something about OH would brand that as a totally Gay act...lol...

So, out for dinner (as already documented in another thread)

Next day, in a phone conversation, she tells me....SD took me to dinner last night....I think..maybe...you should give him some money....55555

Maybe, as an Ex "A" lister, she is in some sort of Scam operation with SD......stealing hearts and ripping off a few hunderd baht for dinner...but hardly think so....

I sorta look at it as a reverse "territory marking" situation.

Gotta love it.

So, there you have it...pretty tame really.

My original post was about the fact that after 15 years of visits, I thought I was bullet proof.

I knew it all, no girl would "steal" my heart. I was totally in control......Wrong !!

Just wondered how long it was before others suffered similar fates!!

Cheers

"...It's now a couple of months down the track (3 short visits) and basically I have lost interest in flapping my butterfly wings...5555

No exclusive deals or sponsorship even discussed (yet 5555) or expected either way.

Contact every day via sms / phone and there seems to be "something" happening in the Chemistry "Lab"

..."

That is just how SSG got me...started really slow and subtle, brainwashing all around her...run now my dear friend!

Oh, and having a friend bring a girl flowers from you is not gay..."thanking SD in a special way" would be. Next time try www.flowers2thailand.com very good quality, and decent prices, good way to give the girl some face...I agree, something about "those bars" in "that area" (let's keep it secret) seem to have less scamming bitches working in them...

Archived