Under the Spell of the "Hairy Magnet "

Dumsoda

Old Hippie said...run now my dear friend!

Errr ummm.....do ya think ya could keep the tone a little more macho....

my dear friend....sounds a little bit...you know....errr....ummmm

G G Gay...

Hate people to get the wrong idea....How was the March anyway ???

:grinyes::neener::grinyes:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...How was the March anyway ???..."

Was fun, I went with my boyfriend, who is gay (I of course, am not gay). We stopped off at the Austrialian tent to say hello to the guys, and drink a Fosters, which came in Pink commemerative cans, with a nice flower and Kangaroo logo! it was lovely. I got you a commemerative t-shirt.

After the traditional "conga line" dance down Castro street, we all pranced over to "Bill's Beef house" and had the traditional rump roast and sausage dinner, then off to the bath house...all in all, it was a nice day.

Oh, the guys were asking where you and Nervous dog were, I told them you were busy with girls, they all said "yech! still in denial are they...?" I explained that non of US are gay, just our boyfriends...they all said to say "hi anyway..."

Thanks OH but I think I'll pass on the T shirt. Miss P's buying me a yellow one, so that on Mondays I'll fit in with the Thai crowd.

Only problem is finding one big enough..55555

Trying to break away from the "Old crowd"....I kinda like this new macho, hetro image.

Besides, you should try it sometime....actually when you are out & about with a beautiful girl, all the boys check you out....(well her anyway!!)...you get some great "Looks"...who knows where it leads...5555555

Does this mean I'll have to hand back my "Membership" card???

:grinyes::beer::grinyes:

Well Miss P is a real find ,

where do you find a girl that has her friends dry humping "her boyfriend" to get you ready

But I could see that Dumsoda is doomed , just like we all are hanging around here :)

OC

PS.....still resisting SSG#2s charms

OCgringo said:

where do you find a girl that has her friends dry humping "her boyfriend" to get you ready

OC

OC

Wish I could remember that night in more detail...lol...

Just imagine what would have happened if the Aussies won..555

Dry humping huh !!! sounds like fun....Did it look like I was having fun???

I do remember that "something" got things going that night....you know the old...Last night thing...shit I hate that !!!

Guess who's back to counting the days again :onfire: :onfire:

Nervous_Dog said:

As I said before no fool like a old fool!

Too true, my friend......but it's goooooood

You and SD are both going down the drain! I'm disgusted to know you! Bring more red wine and twisties and I may MAY forgive you!

Yeah, sad isn't it !! SD's still broken hearted that you wouldn't let mum go to dinner with him!!

Hmmmm Housten...we have a problem.... Twistees, not an issue...Red Wine...another Story...Guess who else is partial to good Aussie Reds....and she is soooo friendly after a couple of glasses...lol....Guess I'll just have to bring more

DOG

:grinyes::beer::grinyes:

Dumsoda said: Under the meetings thread, there have been exchanges between "Tiger" and me......and then we were told to stop stroking each other's egos....lol...

Bit of a Bradman effort there DS. I remember I was hooked after my first visit to Carousel. Don't worry about those who post about how you and "Tiger" stroke certain parts of eachother...none of their business....probably just pure jealousy....we all love to have our ego stroked from time to time.

By the way cancel the limo and Miss P on the 12th Burma Girl is picking me up...... :hubba: ;)

Archived