How to meet Thai girl before next visit?

Shibuya

Guest lazyphil

the big difference between the farang industry and the thai is the farang gets the world media attention (the thais keep it very hush hush by and large), for centuries the thai sex trade went on with no interest, the thais can live with that but cant cope with the world seeing what they see and guys including me at one point perpectuate this sleazy image.....not judging or trying to make us feel guilty but all this 'leave good girls alone' by guys who dont care about thailands image and only care about their self indulgent lusting are in no position to lecture anyone, imo of course!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look here dude fuck what all these naysayers are telling u. Yes u can get out in BKK and find none hooker chicks to fuck. This entire myth about the "GTG" virgin who keeps her pussy in a lock is being perpetuated by a bunch of middle aged and old cats that continue to stereotype Thailand based on their narrow and prejudiced experiences.

Some of these cats live in LOS and don't know shit about what the young chicks are doing outside of the hookers they bang in the bars. Some would be really shocked to know that their little princesses fuck and pop pills with abandon.

If I listened to the can and can't do's from a bunch of internet monkeys before I tried thigs for myself then I would not have had wonderful experiences in LOS. The free pussy is there and contrary to popular belief here it can be attained without having to date a chick for 8 months.

Dude I can't tell u "where" to get the free pussy because it's not like u go grocery shopping for it. I can tell u what has worked for me. I made friends with regular Thai people and got to know their friends and families. I hung out with different age groups of Thais and socialized with all of them. Don't be afraid to hang with Thai dudes either because they can get u in the mix too. I won't bullshit u it really helps if u want to kick with uni age chicks to look or be young, in my case I still look very young enough. I also learned enough of the language to have a normal conversation which really helps too.

Case in point one of my Thai tutors was a 19yr old uni student. She thought I was really close to her age and we started hanging out; she was surprised that I knew where many of the pubs that catered to uni students were. I never banged her but I did snatch a couple of her friends who were more adventurous and curious.

The bottom line is that u have to go out there and meet Thai people. I would start off in places like KS road to get u in the loop. The more adventurous, curious Thais with a little money in their pocket will hang out there. Got to RCA and other Thai oriented spots especially when there is a promotional party going on featuring someone like DJ Spydamonkee or some other Thai that draws an all Thai crowd. Be adventurous friendly and outgoing. Also don't get caught up in the treat all Thais the same mindset. It works.

You really don't know much do you? Or are totally unaware of traditional Thai culture....it is very paternalistic/sexist in many regards' date=' anachronistic in others....

What i've written about is 100% true...i work at a university, i am young (handsome i'm told) and many ladies like me! I really know the deal here....been there, done that.....many times! I speak from experience not from a lack of knowledge. Up to you if you choose to believe it or not, but a wise person might listen to those who know.....

[/quote']

Next time when you try to make a point, use some REAL arguments. That would make the discussion so much more interesting. :wave:

I'm sorry, i wasn't aware i was employed to entertain you....i have used REAL points, based upon REALITY, do you find this information troublesome to process? Or does it disagree with what you want to hear?

quote=zombienation]

Sure some girls will put out, but normally thats because they think you are serious about them. Thats why Shibuya needs to stay away from nice ladies, because his thinking is contrary to the culture....he gives farang a bad name. Remember, BG's are looked at as scum here...the lowest of the low. [color:red]They are here for the tourists, cos it's about money....end of....[/color]

Zombie,

Agreeing on the traditional values and also seeing that in the big cities this is changing a lot. It'll take time, but Thailand is on the move in this respect.

However, with the red marked part of your quote I do have a problem. AFAIK tourist prostitution is only the top of the iceberg compared to local prostitution, the latter is just not as visible, a lot more discreet.

The only thing you do is claim to know the truth, claim to be young and handsum :D , claim to be experienced, claim to tutor on a university, you even claim to have studied psychology (in another thread).

These are not facts. These are pathetic pleas to make anyone listen to you because you claim to know. Now go away. Go find someone your own age to play with.

not in response to soongmak:

funny where this discussion is going

someone asks where he can find a decent girl

and people are boring him with their uptight bullshit and semi knownledge just because......bla bla bla

I always liked the girls at QBar, very nice looking and easy to hook up with. Very trendy looking girls, good clothes, good make up and great bodies, many of them seem to work out. Many pros and many GTGs there, at the end you still gotta pay so it doesn't really matter. Just walk to the toilet and you will get enough offers for one night! Other than that, Qbar is a little and too crowded place, I don't like it!

Archived