How to meet Thai girl before next visit?

Shibuya

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only thing you do is claim to know the truth, claim to be young and handsum :D , claim to be experienced, claim to tutor on a university, you even claim to have studied psychology (in another thread).

These are not facts. These are pathetic pleas to make anyone listen to you because you claim to know. Now go away. Go find someone your own age to play with.

LOL

You really don't read what you write do you? I work at a university because of my Psychology background. I am educated, therefore i am able to work in such an institution. Really, it's not rocket science to see a connection between the 2 things.

Yes i am young from a chronological age point of view, but i've lived here for a while now and gone through my fair share of BG's...now i date middle class and 'hi-so' girls. I much prefer it. So i've seen both sides, which gives me knowledge and experience....or reality/truth if you like? The handsome bit is other peoples opinion, not mine.

So i don't think i stretched reality too far with these points...why do you find it difficult to believe? All this is perfectly plausible...and real! You appear to have developed a disliking to me for some odd reason....odd! I've only written what i know to be true, if others correct my information, then i am pleased to learn and be better informed.

Finally, resorting to such an insult as you used at the end is very childish, so please don't claim the 'mature' higher ground when you are clearly incapable of such behaviour.

Peace.

What i've written about is 100% true...i work at a university, i am young (handsome i'm told) and many ladies like me! I really know the deal here....been there, done that.....many times! I speak from experience not from a lack of knowledge. Up to you if you choose to believe it or not, but a wise person might listen to those who know.....

Zombie,

the above is what killed your discussion with SM.

You say ladies like you...you know the deal here...and what you write is 100% true etc..

If that's how you back up your words and statements then it's game over quickly. Would be hilarious if we all end with a "because I said so" remark, don't you think?

Not taking sides btw, just an observation.

Next time when you try to make a point, use some REAL arguments. That would make the discussion so much more interesting. :wave:

The exhange between you two has been quite interesting. Yet you refute him with naught. I often get the impression- arguments such as yours reinforce them- that we seek validation for what ever it is we choose to believe. You seem to want to believe that Thai culture is premised on promiscuity.

Did it ever occur to you that there may be a Double Standard at play? Well, guess what? There is one. Quote:"It is amazing how our society is so rigid about what Thai women should, can, should not and cannot do, while male bad behaviour has been ignored, condoned or virtually promoted."

Talk to older Thais long enough and you will hear mention of the loss of morality in the younger generations. That remorse is what gave rise to the Nightlife Crackdownwhich was hugely popluar then (see the poll results) and still is now. And in another poll I read, published last week, the architect of that crackdown took second place as most favored leader whom Thais would like to see replace Thaksin as PM.

If you want proof of prudishness in present day Thai culture why not look at the backlash that engulfed the Big Brother TV show, or consider the recent return of Kathleeya McIntosh. She wouldn't have had to return had she not fled the country in the first place escaping the uproar which enused the moment her out of wedlock pregnancy was revealed. And it was just that- a national uproar.

Why personally, I've been told by several Thai's that most men still expect and assume they'll marry vigins.

So, Songmak, can your wish to believe otherwise deny the reality inherent in the above? If so, then, by all means, do make the discussion so much more interesting. :cool:

What i've written about is 100% true...i work at a university, i am young (handsome i'm told) and many ladies like me! I really know the deal here....been there, done that.....many times! I speak from experience not from a lack of knowledge. Up to you if you choose to believe it or not, but a wise person might listen to those who know.....

Zombie,

You say ladies like you...you know the deal here...and what you write is 100% true etc..

If that's how you back up your words and statements then it's game over quickly. Would be hilarious if we all end with a "because I said so" remark, don't you think?

Ok, i can go with that, but how else can i write about personal experience and info. i've acquired? 90% of the posts are based on personal experience here....most people post what they know (the 'because i told you so' bit)...sure, i'll throw in some lame comments, but then doesn't everyone? Should i be condemned for such trivialities?

What i wrote is true, comes from hanging around with Thai folks a lot, so it's what i know...i'll avoid any comments about myself in future.

I know it's not up to you to reply, just continuing the argument a bit...

What i've written about is 100% true...i work at a university' date=' i am young (handsome i'm told) and many ladies like me! I really know the deal here....been there, done that.....many times! I speak from experience not from a lack of knowledge. Up to you if you choose to believe it or not, but a wise person might listen to those who know.....[/quote']

Zombie,

Ok, i can go with that, but how else can i write about personal experience and info. i've acquired? 90% of the posts are based on personal experience here....most people post what they know (the 'because i told you so' bit)...sure, i'll throw in some lame comments, but then doesn't everyone? Should i be condemned for such trivialities?

What i wrote is true, comes from hanging around with Thai folks a lot, so it's what i know...i'll avoid any comments about myself in future.

I know it's not up to you to reply, just continuing the argument a bit...

Dude don't ever apologize or change your posting style just to appease a bunch of knuckleheads that want u to post in a way that they think is appropiate.

If u post from your personal experiences then good for you!! If guys like Soongmak and company can't accept it then tell them to go fark off.

People don't particularly like what they consider to not be close to their norm. They attack it or attempt to trivialize it by taking the piss or asking for evidence.

You keep posting based off of your personal experiences.

I am coming to live in Bangkok in a couple of months...

I am 28, good looking but speak no Thai...

By Jesus, if I was 28, good looking, coming to live in BKK for a couple of months and wanted a normal girlfriend or three I wouldn't need any pointers from anyone anywhere. Why do you?

JJ,

Dude, what happened to you during your absence?

Let me guess...you felt too lazy to read through this thread (only 3 pages long) and read only the last one.

You clearly don't know what I'm talking about.

I never asked Zombie to change his posting style, nor quit posting his personal experiences. We all do. But these are no way an indicator that his stories or opinions are correct and others' not, which he claims to be. It merely states where he's coming from and I have no problems with that.

As for the Soongmak & company comment...what's that all about? Don't be a coward JJ and tell us what's in your mind.

As for the knucklehead comment...don't bother to offend me in cyberspace. Doesn't make me boil if that's what you're hoping for. I get your point even without your girlie pinches here and there.

Cheers Dude!

So i don't think i stretched reality too far with these points...why do you find it difficult to believe? All this is perfectly plausible...and real!

This is the internet, zombie. Claiming to know something because you say so means nothing. If you want people to attribute some meaning to your opnion, it usually helps to back it up with verifiable facts. Since we are all anonimous here, claiming to be someone is utterly without value. That's all I said. If you had a university background, it shouldn't be so hard for you to pick up on that.

Archived