How to meet Thai girl before next visit?

Shibuya

Brings to mind...from my experience...

the higher the ladies IQ the lower the quality of the sex.

Just in my limited sampling of the ladies, but anyone else find this to be so? Maybe need a new post and do a poll?

Oooo, totally disagree. The more educated the gal, the more she gets the mental aspects of sex. The fantasy. The expermentation. The power, and the trading of it between parties during the act.

There are exceptions, but rare.

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just in my limited sampling of the ladies, but anyone else find this to be so? Maybe need a new post and do a poll?

Damn, thats not true....i wont give any info. about how i know, but trust me...Uni. girls....holy cow! The best i've experienced in the world...up for anything....everything....let your mind wander, you wont come close....you'd be amazed, surprised and hopefully very pleased... :)

The higher the IQ, the better dude! More imagination, more interested in experimentation etc etc etc....more questions from them too...and finding out the answers is always fun....

That's why i am a one woman man....i've found my nirvana.....i'll never go near a BG or any other girl again....khon dee! For life.

How nice to see the catfight between ZombieMak and SoongNation turn into a discussion and show the two sides of the coin. Glad to see both of your views as I thought I was turning into a negative vibester watching (Thai) youth culture changing dramaticly over the last 15 years. Not for the better Id say; at least healthwise. GTGs are now smoking, drinking and adopting the MacDonalds Diet. The occasional drunk could erupt to violence in the past but now some Thai youths dont even need alcohol as an excuse. Some are becoming extremely arrogant and egotistical.

Zombienation

Its a strange feeling to defend yourself as true. I know. Quite a few board members could not believe I am a sexpositive woman who likes to share Pussy with my man. Half of the world will never like you anyway so WTF

Thanks for the kind words....nice to know i'm not alone....and i agree, it seems posting about real experience seems to provoke the strangest of responses...real weird! You would think people would just be cool about it...why would i make this stuff up? What does a person hope to gain by doing so??? The most amusing part is if i really let loose about myself, there is no way anyone would believe it....my background would cause lots of 'your lying' responses, so i'll just stick to mindless replies in future and avoid personal stuff :)

to back up your position you should have at least banged 50 of each classes!

Good sex, experimenting has absolutely nothing to do with IQ, education or where a person is coming from. It is simply how 2 people click with each other, likes and dislikes etc...

I could have the best sex ever with one girl and another one is totally disappointed!

If you are a good lover (for her) and you make her feel good there is a great chance that even the shyest girl is open for the wildest things!

Ahhh thats not very nice. You are holding out on us! Give it to us, baby! Hang loose, pleezzz! This board is already so damned boring. In Dutch we say If you stick your head above the grass it will get chopped off. Meaning dont be different than the mediocre ppl cause they will hate you for being different. If you have to stop being yourself, you are not enhancing your fun on the board, You might as well not post at all. Why give in to ppl who want you to be 'normal' cause they cant stand your Light. Too confrontational for them. Yet these ppl you can never avoid. This world is very full of them. Thats why we used to run to LoS and be free but now with the evergrowing numbers of tourist the Normalcy gang flooded Thailand too.

In your argument with Soongmak I see no reason to pull back and hide.

Good sex, experimenting has absolutely nothing to do with IQ, education or where a person is coming from. It is simply how 2 people click with each other, likes and dislikes etc...

Agree with you CT.

The longing for a certain girl of your interest certainly adds up to that. Well, there are exceptions of course, but IMO banging a BG after a 5 min chat or a girl of your interest you finally get to bed after weeks is not the same sandwich.

And it's got zero to do with IQ level, I'd say more with the mind-games (which vary in length and fantasy/detail, depending on both individuals) before the deed.

It's what you make of it, but a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am is not my ideal fuck.

JJ,

Dude, what happened to you during your absence?

Let me guess...you felt too lazy to read through this thread (only 3 pages long) and read only the last one.

You clearly don't know what I'm talking about.

I never asked Zombie to change his posting style, nor quit posting his personal experiences. We all do. But these are no way an indicator that his stories or opinions are correct and others' not, which he claims to be. It merely states where he's coming from and I have no problems with that.

As for the Soongmak & company comment...what's that all about? Don't be a coward JJ and tell us what's in your mind.

As for the knucklehead comment...don't bother to offend me in cyberspace. Doesn't make me boil if that's what you're hoping for. I get your point even without your girlie pinches here and there.

Cheers Dude!

A touch bit sensitive aren't we homey? Dude if I was referring specifically to u I would have said ZAAD. Your just collateral damage from the all encompassing quote function.

You know JJsushi has no problem posting what is on his mind and defending it! If I wanted to piss u off I would have simply said "Zaad u r a blithering idiot and you comment is about as insightful as the crack of a boney Thai girls ass!". I don't think I have ever personally insulted or attempted to agitate u in the past. JJsushi loves ya baby!

My "and Co" comment refers to all of those who attempt to assail a poster who posts his opinions and experiences that differ form theirs. All of this prove it and evidence crap is s quite silly. Anytime someone posts or "BOASTS" as others may read it; how his experiences and perspectives are different than the others, the hating starts from the same group of negative knuckleheads. Let a guy post a tearjerker and he has the love of the misery loves company group but let him post he is a studly heartbreaker and the hate flows on and on and on.

BTW- Am I the only one that thinks TI sucks as a rapper and has no skillz?

NUFF SAID! :elephant:

THANK GOD MY BEAUTIFUL DANCING PINK ELEPHANT IS BAAAAKK!!! I love Khun Sanuk , Oh yess I do!! Can we get a kissing smiley next? :elephant:

Just in my limited sampling of the ladies' date=' but anyone else find this to be so? Maybe need a new post and do a poll?[/quote']

Oooo, totally disagree. The more educated the gal, the more she gets the mental aspects of sex. The fantasy. The expermentation. The power, and the trading of it between parties during the act.

There are exceptions, but rare.

Cheers,

SD

TRIPLE DISAGAREE back @ u homeboy! Good PUSSY has NO and I empahitaclly mean NO IQ. Good pussy is simply good pussy. I have banged some simple minded ho's that could barely read but they sure as hell knew how to massage a penis with that pussy control and ride a dick like no tomoorrow. I have banged some highly educated chicks that made my dick cry from boredom.

Now you may be referring to a a good lover which may be something altogether different because that encompasses more than the physical act of sex.

Then again one does not need a formal education for that either unless articulation and verbosity get ur dick hard and cause u to bust multiple nuts. :elephant:

Shit chump what up with that attidude? Why wait fitty cent on a c note's time? get you ass to a room and bang that ho wit the quickness mother fucka, you be a playa in no time! Wow, it is great fin to forget I have an education, and speak ghetto so I sound cool! Try it, it is really fun, all the kids are doing it!

Archived