How to meet Thai girl before next visit?

Shibuya

quick reply, not to OH

IQ, or not, Knownledge based on university classes or not, private fights and girly pinches or not...

wtf is wrong with you people?

where he can find the girls???

what happenend to this board over the last 2 months?

Someone is just typing some shit that has nothing to do with the topic and others reply to something that has nothing to do with the topic nor with the off topic of the replier.

just posting for the post count?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shit chump what up with that attidude? Why wait fitty cent on a c note's time? get you ass to a room and bang that ho wit the quickness mother fucka, you be a playa in no time! Wow, it is great fin to forget I have an education, and speak ghetto so I sound cool! Try it, it is really fun, all the kids are doing it!

OH... what's with the sarcasm? i don't recall that man doing anything ,but speaking his mind...he's not attacking you, so what's with all of this ghetto shit...

Express yourself as you see fit, when you see fit, and I shall do the same. I will also remind you, there is an ignore function if you really hate the way I do this/when I do this...btw, why did you choose to call on me, and not the other chap? and yes, plenty of people laugh at me, for all sorts of reasons, but fuck them, who cares?

i wanna get back on track with this one....there is a few social sites you can meet thai women before you go...one is called plentyoffish.com and another is called matchdoctor.com..they are both free and i've used them...try them out and let me know if you get a hook up....

I am not turning on you! I am just agreeing with shaw66 that you can be missunderstood easily. Everyone has the right to their own opinion and I thought you were hammering him for it, thats all.I opologise if you were not.

As for meeting a TG before you come...WHY?

as mentioned before you are never going to shag a good TG in 2 weeks and if you do you are lucky and I guarantee she has Farang references (if you know what I mean. Forget meeting them on chat rooms or the internet because they again are not going to be good thai girls.

My advice would be to put a few movies in the dvd player until you get here. Look for a "good Girl" during the day and when you go out to dinner etc.. and when that fails as it probably will. Shag every BG that moves for the time you are here or at least until you fing a "good girl"..

Clowtown

• 3 weeks later...
I am coming to live in Bangkok in a couple of months and rather than spend all my sexual energy trying to find go-go girls who dont mind licking my arse out for an hour or so, i would like to meet a "nice" girl for free(ish) sex.

Yes yes yes, i know there isnt any such thing in Thailand, but i did manage to meet a nice girl through a pen pal site (Now disapeared) before my last visit, who after a couple of cheap dates, i managed to convince to fuck me.

So can anyone reccomend a site/forum to meet "genuine" girls?

Or when i get to Bkk, where is a good area to go out and meet non-working, young (17-20) girls? I enjoy filth as much as the next man, but i would quite like to have a 'normal' girl now and again

I am 28, good looking but speak no Thai (I do speak some Japanese, but thats neither here nor there is it?)

Thank you for your pitty, as Homer Simpson says

Mate, just ignore people like Zombienation & do whatever you feel like (within reason). As long as you can show them respect, & treat them with alittle kindness, it doesn't matter if you want a short time fling, anf friend/fcuk buddie or even develope some feelings along the way.

Its fair in love & war as they say.

i wanna get back on track with this one....there is a few social sites you can meet thai women before you go...one is called plentyoffish.com and another is called matchdoctor.com..they are both free and i've used them...try them out and let me know if you get a hook up....

You've used them? did you get a "hook up?" I have maybe been involved with moree "GTGs" then Bar girls, romantically speaking, never seemed to have a problem meeting them...though I find they play just as many games as the "bad girls" or maybe more. Any girl on line looking for a serious relationship should be suspect.

Archived