How to meet Thai girl before next visit?

Shibuya

Look here dude fuck what all these naysayers are telling u. Yes u can get out in BKK and find none hooker chicks to fuck. This entire myth about the "GTG" virgin who keeps her pussy in a lock is being perpetuated by a bunch of middle aged and old cats that continue to stereotype Thailand based on their narrow and prejudiced experiences.

Some of these cats live in LOS and don't know shit about what the young chicks are doing outside of the hookers they bang in the bars. Some would be really shocked to know that their little princesses fuck and pop pills with abandon.

If I listened to the can and can't do's from a bunch of internet monkeys before I tried thigs for myself then I would not have had wonderful experiences in LOS. The free pussy is there and contrary to popular belief here it can be attained without having to date a chick for 8 months.

Dude I can't tell u "where" to get the free pussy because it's not like u go grocery shopping for it. I can tell u what has worked for me. I made friends with regular Thai people and got to know their friends and families. I hung out with different age groups of Thais and socialized with all of them. Don't be afraid to hang with Thai dudes either because they can get u in the mix too. I won't bullshit u it really helps if u want to kick with uni age chicks to look or be young, in my case I still look very young enough. I also learned enough of the language to have a normal conversation which really helps too.

Case in point one of my Thai tutors was a 19yr old uni student. She thought I was really close to her age and we started hanging out; she was surprised that I knew where many of the pubs that catered to uni students were. I never banged her but I did snatch a couple of her friends who were more adventurous and curious.

The bottom line is that u have to go out there and meet Thai people. I would start off in places like KS road to get u in the loop. The more adventurous, curious Thais with a little money in their pocket will hang out there. Got to RCA and other Thai oriented spots especially when there is a promotional party going on featuring someone like DJ Spydamonkee or some other Thai that draws an all Thai crowd. Be adventurous friendly and outgoing. Also don't get caught up in the treat all Thais the same mindset. It works.

Well been here for 5 months now and you are spot on. Made a few friends on thailandfriends and spread my "sphere of influence" on from there. RCA is a goldmine of uni students drunk, high as a kite and looking for a fuck at 3am on a wednesday morning, As long as i go out with my Thai friends its easy to meet girls looking for a bit of fun.

Yeah learning Thai helps a lot too.

Current missus works in publishing is as cute as they come and put out on the 1st "date"

I dont miss the go-go's at all*

*man i miss those go-go's!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I won't bullshit u it really helps if u want to kick with uni age chicks to look or be young, in my case I still look very young enough. I also learned enough of the language to have a normal conversation which really helps too.

Just curious, JJ, how old are you? (Don't worry, I won't use it as a stick, I promise. I'm just curious.)

I started to learn Thai at 26 but the best times didn't happen until 29-32. All Thai girls seem to like you at that age. (Now, though in good shape, I feel past prime :( )

OK, I'll start you off. Just go around to lots of places and keep yourself open. Start learning Thai at a school. 28 - you'll be beating them off. Wish I was 28 again. :(

Now tell me about these JGirls who'll jump into bed at the drop of a hat. :)

Is it worth learning Japanese, Chinese or Vietnamese? Curious minds want to know. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Get the Lonely Planet Thai phrasebook. Goes over very well. You have to decide if you want sex or not. Lets face it good girls everywhere take time for a non guaranteed romp.

I think Bust gave the best words of wisdom. But your too young and have spent too little time in LOS to look for GTG. Do the scene then worry about saving money.

I hate being harsh but:

I am 30 years old, not handsome and not ugly, not fat etc....

Not wealthy but not poor.

Eurasian but totally grown up in Europe.

So find a "GTG" for casual sex during your stay?

If you speak thai you may get lucky and find a girl who likes to party.

If you do not speak thai, you may also get lucky.

Chances must exist (on a population of 10+ millions)

but they are slim

Are you ready to lie for that?

Example:

If asked wether you are a tourist or an expat.

If asked if future contacts can be made.

Although it is said that GTG do not bed on the first date, though it is still true in most part of the country (IMHO) it changes gradually in cities like bkk and yes you can get lucky and meet a genuine girl who just has hormonal needs.

In all other cases (than miss nympho or just miss horny too much whom I never met)

In GTG I include: All ladies who would never think about partaking in P4P either as freelancers or as pros.

I do not count gold diggers (who you will end up offering money one day or another)

I do not count ladies who ask for rent or this or that.

Regular thai ladies (I take the +20 ladies with whom I work)

- If you are a tourist, forget it, they are not interested by a fuck with a stranger (which you are on a first date)

although they may be really interested if you are living here (I feel that some may be ready to bed quite soon, as early as after having checked your

"pedigree")

- Nothing is free, dating back home is not free, here it is neither.

You will be expected as probably "wealthier" than her to pay bills at restaurant, buy flowers etc...

(in no way will you be asked for money)

- These ladies (except one) are not married and admit that if they meet someone nice they will think about getting married.

Not at any price though as they all have decent or good positions and so are independent

-> not on the "hunt for the husband"

- It is easy to meet these ladies (when they go out) and they all speak good to excellent English

Courtship in Thailand?

Easier than back home but not different, I enjoy flirting a lot and if you do it politely (and try to do it the thai way) when it does not work it is still very discreet (no loss of face)

IMHO

If you need sex (even with models)

Go to P4P

If you want the excitement

Go date GTG (in group and with thais) then you will get many dates

Went to coliseum (before its destruction) with a group of thai colleagues (and one farang, we both paid the bill). In fact he wants to date one of the office ladies (bad idea if you ask me), she know it and everybody knows it (although they are discreet). I was hungry and my girlfriend was out with her friends so as I am crazy I asked if someone wanted to go with me to eat.....

-> +10 people going out (I am very good at convincing people to go have fun, not suprisingly it is not difficult to convince thai people)

We end up in coliseum.

By common decision we let the 2 "maybe lovers" colleagues talk quietly.

The ladies then decided to take care of me

(they do not know I have a girlfriend) by telling me they are going to help me find a date.

Was a nice night: ended up a bit drunk, with +10 mobile numbers.......and a lot of fun with the group.

Courting is easy, bedding is not, but it is far more fun than P4P, TIT

I hate being harsh but:..............

Courting is easy, bedding is not, but it is far more fun than P4P, TIT

Good post and probably true ,

I probably will never meet a really GTG , a couple weeks a year is not going to do it ,

Thats OK , its not really worth the trouble...

BUT if I was living in Thailand then I could see that it would probably be the right way to go....

OC

Archived