How to meet Thai girl before next visit?

Shibuya

The exhange between you two has been quite interesting. Yet you refute him with naught. I often get the impression- arguments such as yours reinforce them- that we seek validation for what ever it is we choose to believe. You seem to want to believe that Thai culture is premised on promiscuity.

No, I don't believe that Thai culture is based on promiscuity. I believe just like you, that there is a prudish side to thai culture and a promiscuous side to it as well. Because of face issues, the promiscuous side of thi culture is mostly hidden. But it's out there, and boards like this give ample proof of that.

There are a lot of TGs out there who seem to accept that it is ok for a girl to sleep someone for fun or to fulfill some materialistic wishes. I also believe that those TGs try to be very secretive about this behaviour, because they don't want to lose face. I believe that Thai youth culture is rapidly changing. There are a lot of thai youths out there who are willing to experiment and simply sleep with different partners just for fun.

I don't want to deny anyone his right to try and score with a thai girl. I believe TGs can decide for themselves if they want to sleep with a farang or not. They don't need you or me to defend their honour. Anyoe who thinks they need us for that task, don't really see them as equals, IMO. And that is something I just don't agree with. Simple. And that's all I have to say on the subject.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The exhange between you two has been quite interesting. Yet you refute him with naught. I often get the impression- arguments such as yours reinforce them- that we seek validation for what ever it is we choose to believe. You seem to want to believe that Thai culture is premised on promiscuity.

No' date=' I don't believe that Thai culture is based on promiscuity. I believe just like you, that there is a prudish side to thai culture and a promiscuous side to it as well. Because of face issues, the promiscuous side of thi culture is mostly hidden. But it's out there, and boards like this give ample proof of that.

There are a lot of TGs out there who seem to accept that it is ok for a girl to sleep someone for fun or to fulfill some materialistic wishes. I also believe that those TGs try to be very secretive about this behaviour, because they don't want to lose face. I believe that Thai youth culture is rapidly changing. There are a lot of thai youths out there who are willing to experiment and simply sleep with different partners just for fun.

I don't want to deny anyone his right to try and score with a thai girl. I believe TGs can decide for themselves if they want to sleep with a farang or not. They don't need you or me to defend their honour. Anyoe who thinks they need us for that task, don't really see them as equals, IMO. And that is something I just don't agree with. Simple. And that's all I have to say on the subject.

[/quote']

Ok, but you do know that is culturally thought that an unmarried lady being seen going to a mans apartment is 'bad'....you also know the cultural rule is only hand holding in public, no affection? Sure i know this is not the rule always, i live by a rather well known park in central BKK and my view is often obstructed by Thai couples furtively canoodling...but having had quite a lot to do with hi-so and middle class girls, many of them are very cautious about men in general and especially farang....you should hear what the parents say about us! I regularly overhear conversations...they don't know of my awareness of the Thai language...and many TG's won't go against their parents wishes...i know of a few who have split up with long term boyfriends because the parents did not like the boyfriends...'broken heart' all round....

Btw, who is rushing to defend their honour? Not me...thats a misinterpretation on your part....i just don't like ignorant males, who come here to shag a few Thai girls thinking they are easy in some condescending, patronising manner, probably because they can't get it at home....and their egos think Thai girls will in some way be grateful for their wealthier 'developed nation' attentions....really, whilst you have been full of criticism for my views, here's one back ya....don't make assumptions!

Oh and a final point...who says 'we' in the west have a good social model??? 50% of marriages break up in the UK...teenage pregnancy is rife....STD infections are spiralling...professionally speaking, mental health problems/depression is widespread....much of it as a result of the poor quality of relationships (remember people actually live longer when in a successful relationship), 40% of people now live alone, again the UK...i could go on....so when you present views that Thai's are becoming more liberal, do you think that is a good thing? A western model/ experience worth emulating?? I'm in no way suggesting the Thai way is the best way (lots of unhappy marriages here too, but they don't divorce), but 'we' really haven't found a better way of conducting ourselves....is an increase in sexual promiscuity a good thing? Discuss.....

So i don't think i stretched reality too far with these points...why do you find it difficult to believe? All this is perfectly plausible...and real!

This is the internet' date=' zombie. Claiming to know something because you say so means nothing. If you want people to attribute some meaning to your opnion, it usually helps to back it up with verifiable facts. Since we are all anonimous here, claiming to be someone is utterly without value. That's all I said. If you had a university background, it shouldn't be so hard for you to pick up on that.

[/quote']

I'm curious....how do i supply evidence? Do you want me to videotape discussions i have with Thais and post them on the internet? Or how about overheard conversations Thais have when they don't know im listening or understand them? Because thats where i get my info. from....the people themselves!

Furthermore, you have to be one sad sack of shit to make up things on the internet....a real freakin loser....why would i or anyone do that...? Especially when this is supposed to be an 'adult' forum...full (??) of interesting informative discussion (??!!??)...ok, i'm sure some do, but the jeez! What a waste of time! Why also would i or anyone intentionally mislead over a subject such as Thai cultural behaviour around relationships??? Do you think i have nothing better to do????????????? I know what you mean, but really...

so when you present views that Thai's are becoming more liberal, do you think that is a good thing?

No. But I think it is a movement which is irreversible. We know that liberalisation doesn't make people happy. It gives them more freedom, true, but freedom doesn't equal happiness. Freedom leads to individualisn, individualism leads to lonelyness and egocentric behaviour. The loss of community sense doesn't make people happy. We have seen that in the west.

Keeping things in the status quo is not an option though. Those in power can't control the masses the way they used to. There's too much info out there. In some ways liberalisation is progress from the old days of oppression by religion, family and social control in the neighbourhood. The only problem liberalism hasn't solved is keeping that sense of community. But rolling back the time is never gonna happen. It is high time though to leave postmodernism, individualism and chaos behind us, but there is not a shred of evidence that this is going to happen anytime soon.

I have hung with the High sos...top echalon of society in a few countries, frankly, I find them boring...I prefer the darker, tougher, down and dirty low class sluts on average. Sure, there is a thrill in taking a "clean" girl (the kind I have no trouble getting anywhere I go, and FOR FREE I might add) and dirting her up, using her like the cheap whore she is dieing to be, but really, when you look at the costs of drinks and food, cover charges etc in the high end places, it can add up for the average joe.

Of course, the high so bitches I run with always pick up the tab, that is per my directive, if they want to hang with me and be seen in my posse, they have to foot the bill, you see, I really do get pussy for free, from whores and good girls! Hell, I got one high so bitch paying for my next trip, I got the game most losers here only dream of...I've met a few guys who are almost fit to hang in my crew, but the rest here are just a laugh...dream on suckers!

I knew one high society bitch. She had a beautiful body, a beautiful home by the mountains, etc.

But when she got horny, she was horny. She onced pulled out my lollipop out in the open while outside, and began to swallow it like that is what it was meant for. When I shot my load, she backed off and I got it all over herself and myself. Seeing what she had done, her tongue went to work and cleaned up the goo - even the dribble from my lollipop. To my amazement I found she was as human as all the other females.

How nice to see the catfight between ZombieMak and SoongNation turn into a discussion and show the two sides of the coin. Glad to see both of your views as I thought I was turning into a negative vibester watching (Thai) youth culture changing dramaticly over the last 15 years. Not for the better Id say; at least healthwise. GTGs are now smoking, drinking and adopting the MacDonalds Diet. The occasional drunk could erupt to violence in the past but now some Thai youths dont even need alcohol as an excuse. Some are becoming extremely arrogant and egotistical.

Zombienation

Its a strange feeling to defend yourself as true. I know. Quite a few board members could not believe I am a sexpositive woman who likes to share Pussy with my man. Half of the world will never like you anyway so WTF

Archived