Is Jakarta worth a visit?

Belem

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by Prosal:

Longun

Apart from that,and to confirm what has been said here, in one month i've had horizontal relations with 7 non working girls, 8 'disco or cafe public relations chicks' (no money involved) and 5 JJ working girls (drunked,partying and not at all interested by money too).All were between 7 and 9's (at least in my eyes),spoke perfect english,were sex addicts and each was good enough to make a GF.I missed most of them and still in love with Sophia and Dina.

Selamat jalan to fellows sanukers going there

Be nice with them,they really deserve it.

Prosal

veni, vidi, vici. If Prosal say they were 7 to 9s, must have really been 8 to 10. Don't you spread the News any further than this thread!!!

quote:

Originally posted by worldwalker:

Ok, I checked out some of these places that are supposedly great for 'sanuk'. Clickonline is right. This city is dirty, and on top of that the girls are ugly and unfriendly. Nothing to see here. Don't come.

wink.gif" border="0

Gooood post, exactly what i like to read in a Thailand addicts forum. Please don't come,leave it for us,it won't be spoiled.

Cheers

Prosal

Ok, I checked out some of these places that are supposedly great for 'sanuk'. Clickonline is right. This city is dirty, and on top of that the girls are ugly and unfriendly. Nothing to see here. Don't come.

wink.gif" border="0

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by worldwalker:

----------------------------------------

Gooood post, exactly what i like to read in a Thailand addicts forum. Please don't come,leave it for us,it won't be spoiled.

Cheers

Prosal

--------------------------------------

from P127

interesting exchange, both of you guys i know, and i will hopefully be the one splitting the decision, come this winter. Though: i do know only WW's sweet thai ex-g/f as well as his limited Chiang Mai report, and Prosal's pixes from indon g/fs both in Java and visiting in Paris seem quite the stuff a beautiful and romantic year is made of. And not one freelancer in the lot!

[ September 12, 2001: Message edited by: pattaya127 ]

quote:

Originally posted by pattaya127:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i will hopefully be the one splitting the decision, come this winter

Herve,i couldn't wait and just buy already ticket to arrive JKT after Ramadan,18 December,with maybe side trip three days in Bali for New Year (in Double 6 of course !!)

Think about it....

Prosal

quote:

Originally posted by pattaya127:

quote:

from P127

interesting exchange, both of you guys i know, and i will hopefully be the one splitting the decision, come this winter. Though: i do know only WW's sweet thai ex-g/f as well as his limited Chiang Mai report, and Prosal's pixes from indon g/fs both in Java and visiting in Paris seem quite the stuff a beautiful and romantic year is made of. And not one freelancer in the lot!

Actually, my post was sarcastic. This is a very exciting city. Very different from the Thailand scene, and frankly I expect that many or maybe even most Thailand affectionados would not like it. There seem to be many different 'scenes' when in comes to meeting girls. I can tell it's going to take me a while to learn the ropes, but fortunately I already have a good mentor. This guys developed quite nack for getting freebies from freelancers...of course him being outgoing, young, and speaking some bahasa helps! Also the expats/visitors on the whole seem quite a bit friendier than the Pattaya/BKK crowd, which is refreshing. I'm going to just take my time, and have fun.

Archived