Taking a BG out of the bar - a project or not?

soongmak

quick reply: not pointed to anyone in particular

it seems to be a lot of work to be done to turn the whore you love into a regular girl.

2 valid questions pop up to my mind?

1) why do you love a girl when she is so far away from beeing "normal"

2) why don't you look for a girl that already has all the features you want?

is it the lack of options the punters have? or is it just another illusion he wants to live? I know a few guys like Thalenoi or Soongmak worked it out perfectly to my knownledge, some others too.

What you love about her? It can't be her personality otherwise you wouldn't wanna change it!

It's an interesting topic. It reveals a little bit of what we want and can't get, so we are "doctoring" in a poor country on girls that have a high sexual availability, we exploit their desperation to some level and buy us a "make your dream girl kit"

I say that people trying to live an illusion that doesn't exist. Thats why waking up is always in context with the words scamming, bitch and hoooker!

That's why success stories are very rare, it only works when two people really want it to work.

Opinions and agendas differ too much!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is their also a way in that trust can grow instead of being there or not?

To me "trust" is a flexible issue measured in degrees and is in no way absolute. I keep it real simple. I trust someone as much as their chracter weaknesses allow.

For example, I would not trust a hard drug addict to keep $100 safe for me but I do trust that if I tell him to deliver a letter for me in return for some dope they will carry out the task without a hitch because he needs his fix.

!

• Why would anybody wanna love another who is normal? Except for when you yourself are normal, wouldnt that be extremely boring?
  • You sound like you can actually shop for a girl than fall in love (of course that happens too but not in general. Falling in love is not so rational as you put it here it can already happen after one good fuck and not even knowing anything about the person...

it seems to be a lot of work to be done to turn the whore you love into a regular girl.

is it the lack of options the punters have? or is it just another illusion he wants to live? I know a few guys like Thalenoi or Soongmak worked it out perfectly to my knownledge, some others too.

What you love about her? It can't be her personality otherwise you wouldn't wanna change it!

It's an interesting topic. It reveals a little bit of what we want and can't get, so we are "doctoring" in a poor country on girls that have a high sexual availability, we exploit their desperation to some level and buy us a "make your dream girl kit"

I say that people trying to live an illusion that doesn't exist. Thats why waking up is always in context with the words scamming, bitch and hoooker!

That's why success stories are very rare, it only works when two people really want it to work.

Opinions and agendas differ too much!

I know that I take chicks out that appeal to me in some fashion and that I have a strong feeling can make a successful conversion. I'm not looking for a wife or a permanent GF. I am still too much enmeshed in the allure of my love/hate relationships with American women and my career to even contemplate importing a Thai chick to be my companion.

My romantic relationships for the past few years have been with regular Thai women with no hooker background, they can be the party girls or curious to be with a foreigner chicks.

I still indulge in the hookers because they have their own attraction yet I do realize that I am taking advantage of a seriously unbalanced social and economic system in LOS that provides these young and poorly educated women as fuckable fodder for the P4P scene.

So every now and then I take on a project and invest in the turnaround of a girl that I sense has a certain potential sensing that if they previously had a break or the right opportunity they would not have turned to a life of prostitution.

My focus is primarily on girls that seek to continue formal education because that is easier to monitor and control, also there is a certain discipline and determination involved in pursuing one's studies.

Given that I am not marrying them or living with them on a day to day basis, the process is a rather lengthy and expensive one. The process is not for those with little or no patience or light in the wallet. Mistakes will be made from both sides and budgets will be BUSTED always in the variable expense and unaccounted for surprises categories.

I basically look @ it as my way of giving back and acquiring some merit in life. Do I do it for love? Nope, although I do love the chicks I help. I do it more for the feeling of making a hands on difference which makes me feel good.

I can assure u that when u see a chick who u financed and mentored turn herself around from a poorly educated low self esteem BKK hooker into a solid worker @ Carrefoure with a high school degree with her eye on a management position or a student @ a top Thai university brimming with confidence and planning for her future it is a good feeling.

Very expensive therapy on my part, I might add but so far worth every baht.

quick reply:

I can assure u that when u see a chick who u financed and mentored turn herself around from a poorly educated low self esteem BKK hooker into a solid worker @ Carrefoure with a high school degree with her eye on a management position or a student @ a top Thai university brimming with confidence and planning for her future it is a good feeling.

Have you ever been able to do that? From what I have seen you write so far no one have been worthy of your effort.

is it the lack of options the punters have? or is it just another illusion he wants to live? I know a few guys like Thalenoi or Soongmak worked it out perfectly to my knownledge' date=' some others too.

Opinions and agendas differ too much![/quote']

I know that I take chicks out that appeal to me in some fashion and that I have a strong feeling can make a successful conversion. I'm not looking for a wife or a permanent GF. I am still too much enmeshed in the allure of my love/hate relationships with American women and my career to even contemplate importing a Thai chick to be my companion.

My romantic relationships for the past few years have been with regular Thai women with no hooker background, they can be the party girls or curious to be with a foreigner chicks.

I still indulge in the hookers because they have their own attraction yet I do realize that I am taking advantage of a seriously unbalanced social and economic system in LOS that provides these young and poorly educated women as fuckable fodder for the P4P scene.

So every now and then I take on a project and invest in the turnaround of a girl that I sense has a certain potential sensing that if they previously had a break or the right opportunity they would not have turned to a life of prostitution.

My focus is primarily on girls that seek to continue formal education because that is easier to monitor and control, also there is a certain discipline and determination involved in pursuing one's studies.

Given that I am not marrying them or living with them on a day to day basis, the process is a rather lengthy and expensive one. The process is not for those with little or no patience or light in the wallet. Mistakes will be made from both sides and budgets will be BUSTED always in the variable expense and unaccounted for surprises categories.

I basically look @ it as my way of giving back and acquiring some merit in life. Do I do it for love? Nope, although I do love the chicks I help. I do it more for the feeling of making a hands on difference which makes me feel good.

Wow! So many questions, so little time....and anyway im just bound to offend you, as i seem to be good at that, but here goes...

Do i assume you have sex with these girls you rescue, whilst you are paying their way?

Do you do this for guilt? So that You can feel less 'dirty' having screwed some poor developing world girl?

Does it occur to you that you are being taken advantage of? I mean, you are fulfilling their dreams, but at your cost.

Do any of these reformed ladies want to stay with you once they are sorted?

I'm curious! I met a few girls who had left the bar who had sponsors who paid their way through Uni. They did not care for the man concerned at all....and had no intention of staying with them, normally had a Thai guy on the backburner too! Many had a child too...etc etc....You didn't pick up one from the Pong by any chance a few months back...a real beauty too....? Wanted to see me for short time, once a week, of course her BF wouldn't know...i politely declined...... :)

[color:red]I can assure u that when u see a chick who u financed and mentored turn herself around from a poorly educated low self esteem BKK hooker into a solid worker[/color]

I tip my hat off to you if you can do this.

What I have found is that they may be poorly educated and have low self esteem but when it comes to doing a day's work, they seem to be more willing to sit on a stool and occassionally spread their legs for 2-10 times more money.

I have shown some how to make 500 baht a day doing worth while work. They are interested at first, and do it for a while, then they go back to what is easy for them to do which is prostitution.

Changing prostitutes to something else is probably one of the hardest task anybody can venture into, at least that is my honest opinion.

Archived