Taking a BG out of the bar - a project or not?

soongmak

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I support the friend as she really needs it.

She hates this job and by helping her she will be able to complete her university studies without selling herself.

My lady asked me that as they are really friend.

I never met 2 BG being so friendly.

Kind of a strange situation

Strange situation? You will never know how strange @ times.

I knew a lesbian hairstylist in BKK that had a live-in GF. She and her GF were fucking hot! She invested a couple of million baht in her business and it never took off. So she met a nice Canadian chap online rocked his world when he came to BKK, accepted his proposal for marriage and a visa to Canada. Her goal was simple, she was going to work her ass off in Canada eventually obtain permanent residency/citizenship and get her GF over ASAP or she was going to make as much money as possible to be able to live comfortably in Thailand with her gf.

Poor Canadian dude will never know what hits him until it is all over.

BTW-she wasn't a BG she was a technical school chick that went to one of those Hotel/hospitality schools and got into a huge debt load by borrowing moeny from banks to open her salon.

"...BTW-she wasn't a BG she was a technical school chick that went to one of those Hotel/hospitality schools and got into a huge debt load by borrowing moeny from banks to open her salon..."

As I have said many times, the "GTGs" are often as bad or worse than the "BTG."

Drogon,

I can't sit on it any longer, I now think you are either A) Lucky, and headed in a good way, or B) Being scammed by this girl to support her and her friend...time will tell I guess, best of luck, just be careful. Too late, good luck.

I am A........

B is definetly not possible as everything is checked and I did not even had to ask.

But.

A, yes she really loves me now but there are stills some "problems" that could hurt the RT.

Anyway, I am happy enough to have her heart now, just have to take care of the rest.

Must say that these 2 weeks have been heaven and hell and I did the craziest thing in my life.

-> Go to Jomtien at midnight being on suk soi 8 bkk just because she asked if we could go.

Without any bag or anything else

-> the taxi driver thought we were crazy but

I must say this night has been the best in my life ever, being in an hotel terrace at 4 am with my lady.

The crazy bit really takes you inn :D I mistook crazy for love, but found out that crazy is just crazy. Still miss it, never had a more interesting life than then, but _ I _ could not make something out of it.

If you can have both crazy and love at the same time you are a lucky guy!

Archived