Taking a BG out of the bar - a project or not?

soongmak

SM,

Although I never looked as my GF as a project, taking her out of the bar and bringing her to my homecountry certainly was. IMO, if you take a girl out of the bar, it is absolutely necessary that you help her to reach her goals in life. Not your goals, but her goals. She wanted to be able to work in the Netherlands and use part of her income to help out her family. I have paid for courses in massage and beauty care, have set up a company for her in the Netherlands, took care of her visa application, even her divorce(!), language courses, etc. etc. There is a lot of formal shit you have to take care of if you bring a GF back home. It took us one year to complete her move to the Netherlands, based on all kinds of complications. Then there's the added difficulty on communication problems, homesickness and loneliness at the start.

I don't even want to go there :banghead:

We have vague plans to follow a similar route but your experience hasn't really brought us the needed motivation. But it's good to know the truth, the process and all the other shit that's awaiting us if we do decide to move to Holland.

In my girl's case she also would need to study one or two extra years in order to make her Thai degree equivalent to a Dutch one. Fluency in Dutch on top of that due to her (medical) profession.

Geez, I may need some advice of yours when time comes :up:

BTW, great to hear about your successful move, SM.

Needless to say it was worth the cost, effort, time etc etc :applause:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
About mine, we went through the best and worst 2 weeks of my life.

Worst: as there was a lot of fighting at the begining etc.....

Best: Because she "surrendered" and her mood totally changed.

Drogon,

Good to hear all is well with you. You have taken quite a task upon you, and I wish you the best. 2 women is more than I can handle, hope you're a stronger man. Make sure to keep your senses.

Cheers!

Is it just me that is REALLY worried about Drogan? Lots of folks wishing him luck, but really this just sounds like a classic 'calm before the storm'....i wonder how long before the storm hits....

I know there are a lot of naive guys out there who buy this stuff...and i know love is blind.......but really.......this is early days in a relationship and she's already asking if her 'friend' can come along for the ride.......doom and gloom seems to be the only future appropriate to this story......i have heard this stuff too many times....and from what i've read above the only thing worth writing is, 'get the f*ck out Drogan, you are being taken for a ride'.......

Another one bites the dust. Soon............

Take it easy Drogan....i'm really worried about you.......

In my girl's case she also would need to study one or two extra years in order to make her Thai degree equivalent to a Dutch one. Fluency in Dutch on top of that due to her (medical) profession.

Zaad, as an EU citizen you can go work/live in other EU country and not just Holland. Maybe consider the UK or Ireland if your wife is already fluent in English. :twocents:

BTW, we're together for six years come september! :beer:

Soonmak, you beat us :chili:

it's only 5 years for us.

No project involved.

In short: On trip 20 came to LOS to rent a house around Chumpon but needed some sanuk in P first. She got fired from her bar, only partially my fault :angel: (did not pay bf on her advice when we went off to a party in bkk)

Offered her to stay with me in Chumpon.

I suppose we got a liking to each other.

Living around Udon city and moving to the rice fields in a few months.

A threesome is out of question........

She did not ask me to support her friend, she just asked if I could find someone to help her, but this is another story.

I will not go into details but it is not a scam.

Her and me have been through some crazy and hard times so I am sure it is not a scam.

Both of these ladies are honest, if you can understand this concept.

The feelings of my lady are real (had to fight enough for that) and now that I won her heart

we must find the best solution for both of us.

thx for your support, if you want to know the whole story I will post a submission on stickman's website.

Drogan, i'm curious, how do you know you have won her heart?

Oh and also, they never ask...they just mention it in passing...it's called fishing...see if you take the bait.....you did....these girls are not stupid my friend, chances are they have been through this scenario several times......hell, one of us here might even know them!!!!!

Archived