Dumsoda. and my girl?

Old Hippie

Are you two still fighting over Saudum :shakehead:shakehead:shakehead

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Nice one Mr. bust...LOL.. Guess I win, the Tiger is actually in Melbourne this week. We have been "doing the town" since Saturday night.

Tiger's eyes have been "on stalks" for the last few days, as he seems totally absorbed in the size of the mamalian protruberances wandering around our fair City. :yikes::yikes::yikes:

Certainly nothing gay about it !!! But it is a sign that he's been in Asia too long, when he is showing interest in Farang "Horses" just cos they've got Big Tits...lol.. :grinyes::grinyes:

OH, you kill me....55555 What in the world makes you think I would "need" afternoon "entertainment". Everything I need & want will be with me 24/7 from the time I clear Customs. :grinyes::grinyes:

Told you Bro....I'm a changed man....a retired Butterfly...jing jing...

Shit, it's now more than 3 months and 4 visits, since I "changed my ways".... I'm a Born again monogomist these days.... :grinyes::grinyes:

So,Bro....relax....don't think too mutt...."Your" girl is safe...(well at least with me!!)

She is kinda cute though....lol... :grinyes::neener::grinyes:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How dare she take an other customer (sorry Dumbsoda I have to break it down like this)? I say stick to your own general advice of Dump the Bitch. There must be a song about this somewhere..."

But you don't understand, she really is different...she IS, She told me so...:)

"...Maybe than you can surrender to your latent desires if you know it is not dirty with him.

..."

If I were a latent homo, I could do a lot better than Dumsoda! Perhapes a nice young Asian man, maybe around 50+ or so...someone like Gummi perhapes...er I mean if I really was gay, which of course I am not!

"...OH, you kill me....55555 What in the world makes you think I would "need" afternoon "entertainment". Everything I need & want will be with me 24/7 from the time I clear Customs.

Shit, it's now more than 3 months and 4 visits, since I "changed my ways".... I'm a Born again monogomist these days....

So,Bro....relax....don't think too mutt...."Your" girl is safe...(well at least with me!!)

She is kinda cute though....lol..."

So, My girl isn't good enough for you huh! how dare you! Safe you say...though admitting she is cute...but not "cute enough?" Hmmm, could prove you are gay...

Seriously, she has been hitting me up for cows, trucks, houses stock portfolio etc, so I need to find some sucker who can provide all that stuff...so I don't have to...hmmm, any ideas on a Patsy? I mean some guy dumb in love enough to provide all that, with out actually shagging her.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Can prolly only think of one offhand, but reckon he might just just about have his hands full these days :grinyes::grinyes:

Keep on looking though....In the words of the famous P T Barnham....There's a sucker....born every minute...

Shouldn't be hard to find one along Suk !! :grinyes::grinyes:

"...OH, you kill me....55555 What in the world makes you think I would "need" afternoon "entertainment". Everything I need & want will be with me 24/7 from the time I clear Customs.

Shit, it's now more than 3 months and 4 visits, since I "changed my ways".... I'm a Born again monogomist these days....

She is kinda cute though....lol..."

So, My girl isn't good enough for you huh! how dare you! Safe you say...though admitting she is cute...but not "cute enough?" Hmmm, could prove you are gay...

Seriously, she has been hitting me up for cows, trucks, houses stock portfolio etc, so I need to find some sucker who can provide all that stuff...so I don't have to...hmmm, any ideas on a Patsy? I mean some guy dumb in love enough to provide all that, with out actually shagging her.

Go to the airport...choose any man coming here on holiday....problem solved....

Just out of curiosity, how on earth did you find a cute girl in PTY?

I don't recall seeing any....ok, i was there for 3 days but i did my best to sample every bar! The disappointment was immense!

Archived