Dumsoda. and my girl?

Old Hippie

OH

Topcattas English is great but I think I can explain it more clearly so she will understand.

Topcatta

Most "normal" men want women to handle the chores like ball touching, licking, tongueing. You know, the usual.

Men who are not clear on their sexual preference often graduate to their true bent in steps. First, ball touching with another male. Then touching other areas.

Often in a short period of time the former â??ball touchersâ? graduate to groups of guys in biker outfits with crochtless leather stirrups having group anal fisting parties. GROUP ANAL FISTING PARTIES WITH NO WOMEN PRESENT!!!

CTs balls rubbing another mans balls, or, CTs "cock rubbing against mine, whilst separated by a thin layer of anal/vaginal tissue" is a major turn off for the vast majority of men. Makes me ill!

CT is of course free to rub balls with any man he likes and CT is free to feel any mans cock â??whilst separated by a thin layer of anal/vaginal tissueâ? and I hope he has fun as long as he doesn't splash anything on me.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are not just talking about skin here. We are talking about CTs balls coming into close intimate contact wtih another males balls. The thought of it makes me sick!

Look ANAList :)

don't take it as an offense!

I know I am not gay, the pure look of a naked man is disgusting, sometimes you gotta do compromises for the funs sake.

I am 100% confident about my sexuality. I am a man enough to stay over these things!!! I am 100% into girls and 0% into guys!! I am not scared I could like to get touched by a man, I know i wouldn't like it since I also know here by 100% what I like and what I don't like!

Thinking about ball contact is kinda disturbing for me too, but I was the one who was looking into the girls face and had MY dick in HER pussy, you really think i would care? I was multitasking on 2 things, kissing and fucking, i had no senses left to feel a contact!

I know I am way more openen minded then the most people about sex, I am not ashamed of anything, a girl wanna give me head on the birthday party of my grandmother she can go a HEAD ;)

My job has probably disturbed me a little.

If it makes you sick thinking of my balls getting ball contacted by a good friend of mine you probably like me more than you admit, lol!

Lighten up and think about beeing in this situation, you wouldn't notice it IF it happen.

Did it happen to me? I don't know, I don't car because I know I am a man that likes women!

Banging this chick was just fun, it was her Idea, why the hell I would miss out on an opportunity like that!

Grab life by the balls man :)

lol

CTs balls rubbing another mans balls, or, CTs "cock rubbing against mine, whilst separated by a thin layer of anal/vaginal tissue" is a major turn off for the vast majority of men. Makes me ill!

lol!

That's why you like only naked girls, you have a lack of fantasy to find women in lingerie attractive! A Study from the university of Heidelberg said that men that are more attracted to women in sexy clothing are more creative and in order to that they are more succesful! (that's whyt they said)

Let's sum it up!

Beeing Homophobic is a good indicator that you COULD be a homo or at least have a strong temptation to give it a try! Or maybe you have tried it already and you know you don't like it!

If I was tempted to find out how it is to suck a guys cock then I would do it, if I would like it i would do it again! My life my fun! I am happy I don't have feelings that going into this direction! If I was gay and happy it is still better than beeing straight and unhappy.:)

Haha now seriously

we aren't 16 years anymore. Before I die I wanna make some crazy shit, one of these things was the DP Session. Whatever happenend there was fun and I would do it again even if it means that I am just seperated by a small skin tissue! lol

Before this thread I thought you are someone I know from business, now I know that this is impossible!

CT

"Thinking about ball contact is kinda disturbing for me too, but I was the one who was looking into the girls face and had MY dick in HER pussy, you really think i would care? I was multitasking on 2 things, kissing and fucking, i had no senses left to feel a contact!"

If you had just included more lines like that in previous posts your sexual preference would never have come in to question after your "male ball rubbing during double penetration" admission.

Ha, Troy thanks for coming to my rescue. I love Real Man in my bed but I dont think that if they touch anothers balls while DPing they are the slightest gay. Like you say Troy you are too busy doing other things which take or need all your focus. I know plenty of guys who are not gay but dont mind a treesome with another guy and dont go limp by the sight of a naked guy. It does not turn them on to see a naked guy or to touch, but the fact that it makes the woman more hot than usual, they love to give her that pleasure and enjoy the tightness/interaction/feeling themselves. I just dont get it from you BKKanalist. Let me say it this way: if you are fucking a gal, can you really feel where her body begins and stops and where your body really stops and begins? I dont. If a bit of male tissue comes into this equation it suddenly changes the whole thing for you but you cant even register where and what and when in the mix of feelings already there.

Poor OH,

Sorry forgat about San Francisco...I said this not to raise shit towards you but to raise shit against this whole 'funny' tirade of comments from just about everybody on the board about you being gay or who is gay when. At first I thought this was a temp thing but it seems to go on and on and was passed the point of being funny a long time ago. I know you are not gay or even latent. It seems to me we are in Kindergarten now. Boys being silly amongst each other. Why cant we make some real funny jokes that everybody can laugh about including OH and me? Where the hell is Batty? I sincerely hope he did not contract HIV cause he left the board very suddenly and not long after he posted his fear> I wish somebody knows him and could tell me if he is okay or not.

Archived