Dumsoda. and my girl?

Old Hippie

I ment 30+ but not that I am ever thinking about it, and would never do it.

damnit, I was waiting for your "beeing scammed" story of Si Saket Boy :)

Nevermind

hey I am 30+ and the Mexican chick gave me her home phone number! We should bang her, Topcatta was letting me know that she would love to butt plug her! Hmm? Hmm? Hmm?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH, me and a buddy got a girl at the same time. Actually it happened twice...years ago. College and in my early 20s. There's a certain protocol. Both times it was the girl's idea. No guy I know is gonna suggest to a girl to let him and his buddy do her at the same time. Second, there are 'guy rules'. You and the guy can't touch. The girl was doggy style both times and one of us hit it from the back and while the other got a bj up front. You focus on your own end and you dont look over at the other guy.

OH

"Topcatta AND a Mexican chick?"

COOL!!! LETS ALL BANG TOPCATTA.............I volunteer to bring the butt plug and other equipment.

chocolat steve

If I understand this correctly, Topcatta is being banged by OH and Dumsoda (OH at the back and Dumsoda getting a blowjob) and somewhere in this whole thing BOTH Dumsoda and Topcatta notice that OH is pyaing WAY TOO MUCH attention to what Topcatta is doing to Dumsodas knob.

For so clearly violating protocol like this what kind of penalty applies to OH?

Well, that all depends, there are many things to consider before I can rule on this. Such as, size of the tub, is any type of "Lotion or ointment" involved? Is champagne involved? massages? is it a planned event both have looked foreward to? or just an afternoon thing that just happened sporatically? etc...it doesn't have to be gay, but it could be...

Example, 2 guys run into eachother at the gym after a workout, and hang in the Jacuzzi to relax, the hot water aiding their sore muscles in recovery, NOT gay.

Example, 2 guys plan to meet weeks in advance, send eachother flowers as a reminder, show up with Champagne and a bag full of "toys" GAY!

Archived