Dumsoda. and my girl?

Old Hippie

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am pretty fucking proud to shout out that I HAVE NEVER TOUCHED ANOTHER MANS BALLS WITH MY BALLS.

I don't even know if I did, since my balls are less sensible than my knob :)I still don't give a shit! I really liked the chick we've sandwiched!

You seem very scared about touching a man, maybe because it is one of your hidden fantasies and you don't want anyone to know ;) I am using all my energy to make you dream about a male coyote dancer with shit loads of tatoos and stretch marks on his belly :)

haha let me know if it worked man!

(j/k of course)

CT

"You seem very scared about touching a man"

Actually, no. I am really not scared. I just draw a line about what body parts of mine will touch what body parts of another guy. Hand on shoulder is fine. Brushing elbows in a bar - even a blowjob bar - is OK.

My balls in direct physical contact with another mans balls is not something that I would do but it was cool of you to share your ball to ball experience with us and keep this thread going.

As Chocolat Steve was kind enough to explain rules that apply to ALL NON GAY MEN, ...."mentally i can't take my dick rubbing against another guys schlong. those are the guy rules. i didn't make them up, but we are all bound to live by them."

Basically, that is it.

There are men who have experienced ball to ball contact with another male and men who have not.

I am PROUD that I have not and appreciate you sharing your history with us. No matter how distasteful male ball on ball contact is to me personally I will never condemn you for it as long as it is consensual and everyone is of legal age.

I frankly don't think I could DP a chick...with another guy I mean...Dildo, Vibrator, o.k. another guy...no...mainly because of the homophobic fears I have...not that I might accidently touch him, but that I might like it...it seems sort of gay to me...but it is my issue...and I think that of a lot of guys as well.In any event to each their own, as they enjoy!

CT

I've double penetrated lots of hot and not so hot women. Please read my defence of lesbians above. Fingers, devices, electrical stuff, etc. Lots of girls from massage places are bi-sexual or even gay. Gay Thai women are cool. Gay men I have no problem with as long as nothing is splashed on me and they do not confuse our respective differences. Gay western women â?? like the one that OH and I might do a group letter to - tend to have problems and bring a new definition to the term obesity.

Where I draw the line is something that requires ball to ball contact with another guy. Double penetration with two girls - at least one who also likes women - is something I suggest you consider doing at least once before you die.

You crossed the ball to ball with a male line and admitted it without shame or any sense of remorse.

The lack of detailed sex descriptions - as well as a general lack of sex - in so many CT threads is now understood.

Lets get this gay shit for once and for all behind this: OH come to Amsterdam, the city of the Dark rooms. You undress before you go in and literally cant see a thing when inside, you have to feel your way thru. There is a lot of door knobs there...Once you know you are gay or not, you will feel much relieved. I hear that gay guys are good in relieving man's problems.

BA,

Bad boy! I am one of two women on this board with 15000 something male members and you are talking about buttslamming me?! A little bit more respect should be in its place! Apparently you have been doing this behind my 'back' since 1985. I didnt even know about that! How cum?...? Do I need to organize a stoning? Maybe we should have a little Judge, Juror and Juree section on this board who can solve this kind of problem along with problems like are we all perverts, dirtbags and peadophiles. Judge Judy would be a good one. Cause I am wondering you mention you are not gay and yet you are willing to take my black cherry and are willing to take the consequences of me screamin the whole hotel together but as soon as another man comes near to the hole nearest to my bl cherry, you have to draw the line and state you are not gay at that very moment that will bring me the most pleasure. Plus you loose out on the pleasure too. I think, rebellion is one thing but you have to do it right then? Just for a piece of skin? A thought merely?

Topcatta

I said it wrong - meant to say you were the first white woman I have WANTED to buttslam since 1985. My poor English!

Also should apologise for the buttslamming term. It was crude and I should have said "anal intercourse with Topcatta".

We are not just talking about skin here. We are talking about CTs balls coming into close intimate contact wtih another males balls. The thought of it makes me sick!

Don't wanna blow a great orgasm for you Topcatta but I could not do it. As soon as I saw CTs balls I would lose all interest in sex and might just turn on the TV or something. Probably would not even have to see them but knowing that CTs balls were exposed and that they have been in contact with other male balls and were now in the same room would freak me out.

Sorry if that sounds homophobic.

No need to apologize for being homophobic, it is o.k. to be so in my book.

Topcatta,

Honey, I live in San Francisco, no need to go to Amsterdam to be in a dark room full of naked men...in fact, I don't need to do this ritual you describe to determine if I am gay or not, I already know I am NOT GAY.

As for DPing a woman, the idea of another guys cock rubbing against mine, whilst separated by a thin layer of anal/vaginal tissue does not appeal to me. In fact, being that close to another guy while having sex, does not appeal to me at all, and frankly, it would be a deal breaker, I simply could not perform/get it up under those terms...

This does not make someone homophobic etc, it simply means the person in question knows what they like and don't like, and thus no need to engauge in it if it doesn't interest me.

Archived