Dumsoda. and my girl?

Old Hippie

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

OH...sorry to open old issues, but I think you need to be careful here !!!!

Just last Saturday I was walking past...(You know where)....

When bursting out of the door and running to give me a hug was.....UR girl....

Where K. Perfect?? she asked.... Busy see doctor, I say.....Good says she....come have a drink with me.... She tells me she saw us 2 days ago, but was shy come say hello...WTF!!

So, I go inside and buy her a drink or 3....

She knows I have been monogomous for almost 5 months now....but did her utmost to convince me that it was OK for man to butterfly..."lidden bit"...and promised she would never tell K. Perfect.....lol...gotta love 'em.

She was surprised when I declined, so then told me I look very tired and she should take me upstairs to lay down and take rest.....she want to "take care me".....at which time she started to poke her tongue around the inside of her cheeks :grinyes::grinyes:

Don't know what it meant, but it did make my hankerchief move in my pocket...5555

Now, I'm being totally honest here...I did decline and move on... but only after giving the matter :grinyes: serious consideration

:grinyes:

As a friend, I thought I should warn you. Perhaps this was just a totally isolated incident....brought on by my irresistable charm (who could blame her....she is but human!!)combined with the burning desire she has had for the past year to "get into" my............wallet...lol :grinyes::grinyes: I am proud of myself....I was tempted...but I just could not do it to You...(that would be Gay...lol...) :grinyes::clown::grinyes:

Still think she is a really nice girl....and it was extremely tempting.....but I was strong..

Cheers DS :beer::neener::beer:

You are lieing, she is home taking care of her sick buffalo, and her son and mother. And she only ever went with me! Her son is the result of swimming in a lake where a horny guy jerked off! Not her fault! She told me, and I believe her, he is different than the other girls, she never went with a customer, only waitrerss! You wish you could have her, but you won't no man will, only me! I am her man, she told me!

david,

Under current circumstances there is absolutely no chance of me stirring OH's porridge....cutting his grass...or anything....

In the course of my last half dozen visits (over the past 5 months), I have had no need, desire, opportunity nor physical capability of partaking in such activity.

I am met at the Airport, "guarded" 24/7, pampered, spoiled and constantly in need of Protein supplements for my entire stay.

When I'm at the point of being almost unable to walk, I am "delivered" back to the Airport to go home and recover for a few weeks!!!

Shit, I Hate LOS....lol...

Cheers DS :grinyes::beer::grinyes:

Archived