Dumsoda. and my girl?

Old Hippie

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All this talk about what people should or shouldn't like. I said some of my stuff tongue in cheek as the saying goes. There are 'typical' guy reactions to certain things (balls touching) which is why I said they were against the 'guy rules'. However, bottom line is 'whatever makes your boat float'. Everyone on this board, or just about everyone, agrees that as long as you're not forcing someone to do something against their wil and they are of legal age, its a personal choice.

And to reiterate, sex is mental. Gay or bi guys will tell you that a guy can give a better BJ because he has stronger jaws and knows a man's dick better than a woman because he has one too but its not about how good a guy can give one but whether you can enjoy looking down and seeing some guy on your schlong.

I've had so-so BJ's from very pretty women which I enjoyed more than technique-wise, better BJs from less attractive women. Why? Because seeing a pretty face down there is mentally more satisfying that some ugly chick no matter how good at head she is (and she better be for me to even consider the propositon..hahaha).

What would you enjoy more. Great head from a fat old woman or not as good head from a Halle Berry or Salma Hayek?

O.K. just to get things back on track....lol...

Message for OH.

Just "happened" to be in the neighbourhood over the past 3 days...hehehe....but have been way to distracted to even pop in for a drink...

Curious about the unusually large group of Motor Cy taxi guys hanging around the area !!! Hope you didn't arrange a welcoming committee for me...

Fear not.......I am a spent force....no danger from this little black duck!!! :grinyes::grinyes::grinyes:

"...some of my stuff tongue in cheek..."

That sounds Gay Steve!

"...And to reiterate, sex is mental. Gay or bi guys will tell you that a guy can give a better BJ because he has stronger jaws and knows a man's dick better than a woman because he has one too but its not about how good a guy can give one but whether you can enjoy looking down and seeing some guy on your schlong..."

Yes, o.k. but still no denying/getting around the fact that if you get hard at the thought of a guy blowing you, then you are gay, and it is a homosexual sex act, plain and simple, of course guys have all their excuses to dodge this one simple fact...though what you are saying, it could also be a Physical thing, once you get passed the mental, or maybe before...as some guys claim katoeys/another guy feel better...but what ever makes them happy I guess...

O.K. just to get things back on track....lol...

Message for OH.

Just "happened" to be in the neighbourhood over the past 3 days...hehehe....but have been way to distracted to even pop in for a drink...

Curious about the unusually large group of Motor Cy taxi guys hanging around the area !!! Hope you didn't arrange a welcoming committee for me...

Fear not.......I am a spent force....no danger from this little black duck!!! :grinyes::grinyes::grinyes:

Oh no need to worry about them, I swear I did not hire them to thump you...or to guard my Favorite in the Square...one or more of whom she may be fucking or married to...they all just happen to hang out there...don't mind them, drink all you want, no need to worry/look over your shoulder...no need to be afraid...

Hands on her ass? hmm...wait, I need to hire more Moto cy guys...although I can almost not blame you...I adore her, and she only goes with me, she told me so! And you don't understand, she *REALLY IS DIFFERENT*

Just checked the poll results, seems a lot of guys favor having her fleece Dumsoda for all he is worth...or what ever he has laeft when Miss P is finished with him... :)

That won't be much after the latest shopping spree. "well, it only had six stones on it (a ring), so I guess the price was not too bad and I got a discount" was his last message to me. :doah: Of course, it is not Miss P's fault. She never asks. DS just has this need to buy her shit! :doah:

Cheers,

SD

Archived