Mark Karr charges dropped !

OCgringo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

will there never be a TV movie on this now :(

PeeWee Herman would be great for the part :)

OHHH and I hope the Boulder DA gets canned , spent tons of city money on this when all of use would have done the "figurin" for beer money !

OC

PS....and all the trailer trash will have to think up something else to make up stories about , just this morning someone was on TV saying they saw Mark Karr at the bus station the next morning.....

time for a reprint on the Natiional enguirer etc

DATELINE: TODAY

FOX NEWS was the LAST to report the charges dropped against the former Thailand living accused pedopheliac.

And ALL those stories and film footage of the alleged dark side of Thailand. What a waste.

You see, FOX NEWS has much more of this dark film footage and FOX NEWS wanted to spend much more time on this story.

All those dark FOX NEWS stories will have to be held for yet another alleged story.

Time to send the FOX NEWS film crew back home. Away from Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Hua Hin, . . . . . .

My guess is that with all the renewed attention the Police will have to hype up th investigation and look for a new (or old) suspect. I wonder who that will be. I can think of one that would help close the case.

Archived