Mark Karr charges dropped !

OCgringo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just find it incredible that FOX et al. can produce news reports that are so inaccurate and get away with it...what is wrong with America? Why doesn't the Thai govt. complain about such misrepresentation of their country???? I'm a big advocate of free speech, but where is the responsibility???????

I just find it incredible that FOX et al. can produce news reports that are so inaccurate and get away with it...what is wrong with America? Why doesn't the Thai govt. complain about such misrepresentation of their country???? I'm a big advocate of free speech, but where is the responsibility???????

Saw a piece from an ex FOX worker who said the whole Idea of Fox were to get people mad and scream at the TV set, you know the redneck audience. If the news were correct or not did not matter, they wanted reactions. They did not even care if it were conservative or democrats, but apparantly the 'dumb' people who were mad at everyting apparantly were found at the bottom of the conservative barrel.

They have few employees and had some junior staff check stories _ after _ they were aired, but the most importiant part were 'get pepole screeming'. Child molestors and 'liburuls' who let those monsters free is great in riling angry people.

Why blame the Yanks , isn't Fox an Aussie owned company ? I'll stand corrected if wrong , I thought it was a Rupy Murdock owned team.... :dunno:

Bada :beer: Bing

sorry, but you will have to stand corrected, as Rupert Murdoch is a Yank, and has been for some time now ... since the mid 1980s.

Archived