Mark Karr charges dropped !

OCgringo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<< The district attorney defended the handling of the case, saying there was no way to take a cheek swab from Karr without alerting him that he was under investigation.

Also, Karr was about to start a teaching job in Thailand, and in his correspondence began to describe an interest in several girls "in much the same terms that he had described his interest in JonBenet," Lacy said in court papers.

In a July 19 e-mail, Karr described feeling excited because two 5-year-olds were "flashing their hot little bellybuttons at me" and later said a "naked little foot felt so sexy in my hand," prosecutors said. Karr's arrest was less than a month later. >>

From Yahoo news ...

Time to send the FOX NEWS film crew back home. Away from Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Hua Hin, . . . . . .

they don't want to leave yet, need more research ( which means they are having too much fun)

They are probably down at Washington Square interviewing some of the old hands about underrage sex. :)

And how many guys here condemned Karr to the electric chair? :applause:

I did among others. Normally I am against capitol punishment, but I hate pedos, and since they can never be rehabiloitated, I say waste them. And as he is been a known pedo, I say waste him. At the very least, his own actions have proven he is a sixck twisted fuck, so why allow him to suffer? Jeez I am getting vicious in my old age.

• 3 weeks later...

JonBenet suspect confesses: â??I am Jack the Ripperâ?Â

Thursday, 24 August 2006

John Mark Karr, who admitted to the murder of JonBenet Ramsey, has also confessed to his involvement in the string of infamous murders that terrified London in 1888. "The mystery can finally be solved - I am Jack the Ripper," said Karr. "And also the Boston Strangler." While Karr's former wife has presented an alibi that puts him outside Whitechapel in the late nineteenth century, the chief suspect is adamant, saying that he is not a publicity seeker. "The media should not treat this frivolously," he said. "After all, my assassination of Archduke Ferdinand started the First World War."

Karr's confession has led the public to speculate about whether he is a twisted, attention-seeking pedophile murderer, or merely a regular twisted, attention-seeking pedophile. But it has come as a relief to the the Ramsey family, and also to OJ Simpson. "Now that this evil man has admitted to Nicole's murder, I can finally end my ceaseless search for the real killers," said the sports star.

The Boulder police department, whose conduct was criticized early in the case, also feel vindicated. "If this guy turns out to be kosher, we'll have got our man, despite what the critics said," said Trip Demuth, former Boulder D.A. "In fact, we can pretty much shut up shop - we'll have solved every crime in the history of the town."

The confession has been questioned by sceptics, who have pointed to serious discrepancies in his story. For example, police have made no mention of super sleuth Hercule Poirot aiding them with their inquiries. The confession has also been attacked by the makers of Unsolved Mysteries, who say it will put them out of work.

Karr's most recent claim, that he was one of the Roman centurion who crucified Jesus, is being taken extremely seriously by Mel Gibson's father.

Archived