Problems Solved for $39.99

bust

OhMyGod....really....for real....do you think anyone really pays for this 'service'???????????????

Read a book on lying or learn some Psychology...will tell you a lot more and no otherworldly powers required....

There's several born every minute......

OhMyGod....really....for real....do you think anyone really pays for this 'service'???????????????

Yes, lots of them, if you investigate the site a bit you can find a forum where they talk to each other. There are hundreds of sad, lonely (or should that be Loony) people who seriously think this bullshit works, maybe for some it does, but I would put that down to chance rather than divine intervention.

The thing that kills me is these services are only as good as the guy doing them, and his luck. He may catch her on the right day, when she is either on the rag, or not in the bar, or off on a short time etc...there is really no 100% way to check her honesty, and if you don't trust her, why waste your time with her?

The thing that kills me is these services are only as good as the guy doing them, and his luck. He may catch her on the right day, when she is either on the rag, or not in the bar, or off on a short time etc...there is really no 100% way to check her honesty, and if you don't trust her, why waste your time with her?

That's the beauty about this OH........."Message two will come personally from Sister Moon detailing your Spell casting dates. "

It's fool-proof.

Archived