What can Western women learn from Thai girls?

westernwoman

The question were answered' date=' and the answers were questioned. It has been on topic.[/quote']

allow me to disagree and if it is only to keep the thread alive!

The question was "what initially attracts men on a Thai BG"

People discussed the differences between Thai and Farang women!

The answer should be:

Men like red light districts, men like hookers, men are attracted because the girls wear no clothes or only underwear! They wanna see some titties and at the end of the night they barfine the best pair of tits!

except me, nobody said that! Which is funny because I see the blokes every night going to the bars for exactly what I have said above!

The answer were something along the line of because they are 'real women', which I dissagree with on many levels.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhhh...one week....sorry. :neener:

Mindset+personality, yeah, you're right. We are raised diiferently since day 1, how could anyone learn these kind of things later in life.

One more point, I'm sure it has been raised before. The "Knight-and-shining armor" feeling of "resuing" a damsel in distress ??? You Farang guys feel good about themsleves in the process to help out her poor family and all that. Nothing wrong with it. But it adds to the answers of the questions.

Gothca point GTG. Unfortunately, I can't comment on your description of your ("our") flat nose or small tits, since i missed your presence in Woodstock by one week, but I assure you, tit size was never a hang up of mine. I like them big, I like them small, I like them in between, i like them for what they are.

most of all i like thai women because of their personality. if it is a pleasant one. And if it isn't, I wouldn't come close to them.

Really, physical appearance is overrated. It is important to have an appearance, and if possible, the least 'clad in cloth', the better, but character, projection of personality, attitude count more.

And of course, pussy (if you'll excuse my language), central to all deliberations but so sensitively left out by CT.

CT was modest

>men are attracted because the girls wear no clothes or only underwear! They wanna see some titties and at the end of the night they barfine the best pair of tits!<

(maybe because you're on the board again), but for me, I prefer 'none' to "only underwear'. And he's left out ass and legs and smile.

I am an unabashed voyeur, love to look at beautiful women's bodies.

I have rarely ever visited falang country sex shows, they hold no appeal to me. But the same in LOS mesmerises me, maybe because it is NOT the same.

The question was "What can western women learn from thai girls"

The answer to me is, If you've got it, you've got it. If you haven't (and in my eyes most WW don't) you cannot ever 'Learn it'.

I suppose, it's a mind set. A mindset that invades western men's minds and takes them over. A few shots of the drug and you're hooked for life.

The "Knight-and-shining armor" feeling of "resuing" a damsel in distress ??? You Farang guys feel good about themsleves in the process to help out her poor family and all that.

For me this only worked in theory, before I sent my first western union transfer to my ex I felt so good about helping out! One day later after i made the transaction i thought "som nam na, now you gave money to a girl you barely know and your best friend is struggeling to get the money for his rent together!!!"

I felt like shit, i wanted a girlfriend because I was sick of paying for sex untill I had to realise that I am paying now twice as much! That concept will never work for me, I stick with my sex payments and keep my heart in the fridge!

AHHH, GoodThaiGIrl, Sister, you are back! Great I hold the fort for too long on my own now, you can take over to give these jerks a bit of balance, cause they go way over board sometimes. Good luck honey.

Whats your interest of posting here?

Exactly what you said, [color:red]"to give these jerks a bit of balance, cause they go way over board sometimes."[/color] Eh eh eh

Archived