What can Western women learn from Thai girls?

westernwoman

western women want selective equality. if they really believed in equality then they would be lobbying for men to get equal visitation rights for children, equality in the workplace where they have to slug it out with men toe to toe...etc etc

women want equality in areas they can benefit, but they still want a man to look after them financially. they want the best of both worlds. they want to be the boss in the relationship and then wonder why their man is so unhappy. mind you by that time they'd always find someone else.

Perhaps you should change your social sircles ... or remove the black tainted glasses ....

I simply do not recognize reality by the description given here, with the exception of custody cases, and wonder why it is that some of you feel this way? Could it have something to do with you?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
western women want selective equality. if they really believed in equality then they would be lobbying for men to get equal visitation rights for children' date=' equality in the workplace where they have to slug it out with men toe to toe...etc etc

women want equality in areas they can benefit, but they still want a man to look after them financially. they want the best of both worlds. they want to be the boss in the relationship and then wonder why their man is so unhappy. mind you by that time they'd always find someone else.

[/quote']

Perhaps you should change your social sircles ... or remove the black tainted glasses ....

I simply do not recognize reality by the description given here, with the exception of custody cases, and wonder why it is that some of you feel this way? Could it have something to do with you?

With all due respect to your opinion AF, Winedine hit the nail on the head, of course he left out the part where men show all their primitivity, in example when she goes and buys some flowers or some kind of decoration to make the house look warmer and more comfy, we dont care about stuff like that, she might have spent 4 hours in draping the curtains to an artwork and we dont even see it!

On the other hand Winedine is right, girls are very selective! It surely matters where you come from and how old your are! In Germany we have 2 sorts of young women (25-35)

One of them are stupid brats, nothing but pretty, they scream out emancipated lines the entire day but they have no fuckng clue what they are talking about. Truth is they want to be treatet equal but dont have an equal qualification. They also wouldn't want to have too much responsibilities because deep inside they know they are screw ups and some things should stay in the hadn of the man!

The other kind of woman is trying to be successful, she was good at school, she has a good job and at some point she is falling in love with a guy and gets knocked up! Before she was succesful in the job and now she is banned to her house to take care of the baby while the man is still doing his job! Many women blame their man for that for the rest of their lives / rest of the marriage

One thing should be pointed out!

Nature doesnt want men and women to be equal, this is why we are physically stronger to do the work and that is why women become the babies, to stay at home and take care, the female body is not made for work! Therefore women are mentally stronger, because you gotta be head strong to run a Family!

Bottomline

Man brings food on the table and the woman cooks it! She is organizing the family and he is taking care of the finances! That is very equal to me! A woman isn't doing a lower job by raising a child and taking care of the household, it is an exhausting "business" we men just seem to forget that sometimes!

Equality means sharing the tasks and not doing the same tasks!

Topcatta,

>>09/09/06 06:11 PM - Post#527778

In response to Topcatta - What can Western women learn from Thai girls?

And of course everybody is talking about trolling since a woman dares to say something on a man's board. Been there, done that! <<

Great the have you here in the board. I've been away from the board for so long. When I first posted on the board I had a big problem coz many board members didn't believe I was a Thai women. Funny when you think about it. If you have time, read the topic they discussed about my 'English' ability. Obviously, your English is far better than mine.

http://www.thai360.com/fbb/showtopic.php?tid/14057/hl/goodthaigirl/tp/0/all/1/

http://www.thai360.com/fbb/showtopic.php?tid/14215/hl/Woodstock%7Cstickman%7Creal%7Cgoodthaigirl/tp/0/all/1/

Got to go for dinner now. Hopefully will be back later. This is a very interesting topic !

Cheers,

GTG

I think that it is a good topic for discussion. :)

i disagree! The question that was asked by the OP was never answered, everyone is just pooring his own juice to a wild and open topic!

At least it is proofen that the OP is a Farang Woman,

only farang women open a discussion and run away!

I would at least expect a "thanx for the input"

but no the farang reporter decided to annoy her source!

Archived