What can Western women learn from Thai girls?

westernwoman

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The question were answered, and the answers were questioned. It has been on topic.

allow me to disagree and if it is only to keep the thread alive!

The question was "what initially attracts men on a Thai BG"

People discussed the differences between Thai and Farang women!

The answer should be:

Men like red light districts, men like hookers, men are attracted because the girls wear no clothes or only underwear! They wanna see some titties and at the end of the night they barfine the best pair of tits!

except me, nobody said that! Which is funny because I see the blokes every night going to the bars for exactly what I have said above!

I'm an all over kind of guy....thais don't have the best breasts....but the overall look, shape and beauty blows me away. You just don't get that combination in the UK often...only known it once...and she was married.....ho hum...

I believed it was only after you proved yourself that the flaming stopped! I know Nervous Dog and I had a wonderful evening dancing with you and your friends...and eacvhother...mostly eachother...

Eh eh eh, you're so funny. My visit at Woodstock was 4 years ago. I think around that time you might have been busy with your Si-sa-ket girl ?

:)

Take care,

GTG

The question were answered' date=' and the answers were questioned. It has been on topic.[/quote']

allow me to disagree and if it is only to keep the thread alive!

The question was "what initially attracts men on a Thai BG"

People discussed the differences between Thai and Farang women!

The answer should be:

Men like red light districts, men like hookers, men are attracted because the girls wear no clothes or only underwear! They wanna see some titties and at the end of the night they barfine the best pair of tits!

except me, nobody said that! Which is funny because I see the blokes every night going to the bars for exactly what I have said above!

Shit, I was going to write that but you've done it before me, ehehehe

I think also the "opposite attract". Many of you guys find our flat nose so cute, but many of us hate it. Many of you guys find our small tits so delectable, but many of us (and some Thai guys)don't like them. Our maneriem is different from our Western sister, whether it is a coyly smile, soft voices, our deer eyes, etc. I'm generalising I know but you get my point, right?

Gothca point GTG. Unfortunately, I can't comment on your description of your ("our") flat nose or small tits, since i missed your presence in Woodstock by one week, but I assure you, tit size was never a hang up of mine. I like them big, I like them small, I like them in between, i like them for what they are.

most of all i like thai women because of their personality. if it is a pleasant one. And if it isn't, I wouldn't come close to them.

Really, physical appearance is overrated. It is important to have an appearance, and if possible, the least 'clad in cloth', the better, but character, projection of personality, attitude count more.

And of course, pussy (if you'll excuse my language), central to all deliberations but so sensitively left out by CT.

CT was modest

>men are attracted because the girls wear no clothes or only underwear! They wanna see some titties and at the end of the night they barfine the best pair of tits!<

(maybe because you're on the board again), but for me, I prefer 'none' to "only underwear'. And he's left out ass and legs and smile.

I am an unabashed voyeur, love to look at beautiful women's bodies.

I have rarely ever visited falang country sex shows, they hold no appeal to me. But the same in LOS mesmerises me, maybe because it is NOT the same.

The question was "What can western women learn from thai girls"

The answer to me is, If you've got it, you've got it. If you haven't (and in my eyes most WW don't) you cannot ever 'Learn it'.

I suppose, it's a mind set. A mindset that invades western men's minds and takes them over. A few shots of the drug and you're hooked for life.

I believed it was only after you proved yourself that the flaming stopped! I know Nervous Dog and I had a wonderful evening dancing with you and your friends...and eacvhother...mostly eachother...

Eh eh eh' date=' you're so funny. My visit at Woodstock was 4 years ago. I think around that time you might have been busy with your Si-sa-ket girl ?

:)

Take care,

GTG[/quote']

Honey, you forget...YOU ARE MY SI SAKET GIRL!!!! And I love your small nose! Please marry me darling!

Archived